All abilities that silence need to be removed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. All abilities that silence need to be removed

User Info: jts11b

jts11b
3 months ago#1
from the game or reduced to .5 seconds or less. They can give garen/fiddle/malz/whoever else a dash or something instead, but that form of cc needs to be removed. You can't itemize against it, the only counterplay is the limitation of the champ kits and the person using it. It is unhealthy for the game and its been like this forever. It feels horrible to play against silences.

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
3 months ago#2
Be glad you didnt play in early seasons were kassadin and leblanc had super long hard-to-avoid silences
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

User Info: metralo

metralo
3 months ago#3
>they remove silence

jts11b - "wow, riot is just ruining the game further and further. why are we losing counter play? im tired of being killed by this s*** and having no option to do anything about it"
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1298321979/image.jpg bustin makes me feel good

User Info: jts11b

jts11b
3 months ago#4
darkmoonbeam posted...
Be glad you didnt play in early seasons were kassadin and leblanc had super long hard-to-avoid silences

But that's why they removed them isn't it? Because it was unhealthy. I know it was worse on assassins, but I think its still a problem. If the duration of silences was lower, it wouldn't feel as bad to play against.

User Info: fromia

fromia
3 months ago#5
Tenacity??
Wish List: DRV3, DQXI, DBFZ, USUM
Favorite Series: Zero Escape, Pokemon

User Info: 8420

3 months ago#6
fromia posted...
Tenacity??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzE8_iABxto
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#7
fiddle is annoying but i dont mind silence.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
My greatest creation: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71156624

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 months ago#8
you forgot about cho, but yeah, i don’t mind silences. i wish they’d give kass back his silence. same with blanco and talon.
i am i.

User Info: LooneyWabbit

LooneyWabbit
3 months ago#9
Ends up being worthless in some situations, ridiculously oppressive in others.

If for example Cho is simply ON the enemy team, a LeBlanc or Zed simply cannot teamfight without risk of one ability denying their entire kit.

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
3 months ago#10
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
fiddle is annoying but i dont mind silence.

Fiddle is annoying because he is in my lane clicking E off cooldown and winning Lane because my jungler would rather gank top than come to my lane. This is ok though because it is mostly my junglers fault.
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. All abilities that silence need to be removed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived