• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Did you ever have a game where someone inted hard but you still won?

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
9 months ago#11
Very few games like this but yes, I've had them.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: Jerry_Hellyeah

Jerry_Hellyeah
9 months ago#12
Sit down here and learn that nothing you do in this game matters.

I made a new account and lost and lost and lost. I was on a 13 loss streak while "smurfing". Nothing I could do with Warwick or Annie because Im bad. Then it happened.

I had a game with a Yasuo top who didnt want to lane against a Riven so he tried to steal mid from me. Firm no, but he insisted that I go top as Morgana to the point of sitting in my lane. After a few more attempts at getting him to leave, I inted my f***ing heart out. Straight up running under tower ad autoattacking. I sold my starting items for mobi boots and inted like the wind. 0-32.

We won. f*** this game. Nothing matters.
This is a cool sig

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
9 months ago#13
I've had Yasuo players on my team, yes.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
9 months ago#14
Jerry_Hellyeah posted...
Sit down here and learn that nothing you do in this game matters.

I made a new account and lost and lost and lost. I was on a 13 loss streak while "smurfing". Nothing I could do with Warwick or Annie because Im bad. Then it happened.

I had a game with a Yasuo top who didnt want to lane against a Riven so he tried to steal mid from me. Firm no, but he insisted that I go top as Morgana to the point of sitting in my lane. After a few more attempts at getting him to leave, I inted my f***ing heart out. Straight up running under tower ad autoattacking. I sold my starting items for mobi boots and inted like the wind. 0-32.

We won. f*** this game. Nothing matters.

You're the bad player here, hope you know that.

New account, new players, you're the one that should know better if you really are a player that was just smurfing.

I play bot games to practice all the time and I usually "Fill" the roles by waiting people out for calls. No one calls mid? I go mid. Someone goes mid with me? I change lanes. I'm the good player, they are new.

You're not "smurfing."
Currently Playing: Battle Chasters: Nightwar (NS)

Jerry_Hellyeah
9 months ago#15
^You mad?

He didnt tell me he was taking mid til he already gave first blood. I was first time Morgana, and I for sure wasnt gonna swap with someone who just forces it on me.

Also, good job calling me bad faster than you could rub two brain cells together and figureout why I said "smurfing" in quotes. Youre not being an a****** or anything.
This is a cool sig

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
9 months ago#16
Jerry_Hellyeah posted...
^You mad?

He didnt tell me he was taking mid til he already gave first blood. I was first time Morgana, and I for sure wasnt gonna swap with someone who just forces it on me.

Also, good job calling me bad faster than you could rub two brain cells together and figureout why I said "smurfing" in quotes. Youre not being an a****** or anything.

You intentionally fed, stop trying to be the "right" one in the situation.

You willingly created a new account to play with and against new players and then you raged and fed. You're not a good player. A good player would have just changed lanes and still carried. Also, how can you claim to be a smurfing player when you hadn't even played a common champion like Morganna or read her tooltips and understood just how simple a champ she is to play?

Be honest with yourself. You were the bad player in your game.
Currently Playing: Battle Chasters: Nightwar (NS)

Jerry_Hellyeah
9 months ago#17
WoodenRook posted...
Jerry_Hellyeah posted...
^You mad?

You intentionally fed, stop trying to be the "right" one in the situation.

You willingly created a new account to play with and against new players and then you raged and fed. You're not a good player. A good player would have just changed lanes and still carried. Also, how can you claim to be a smurfing player when you hadn't even played a common champion like Morganna or read her tooltips and understood just how simple a champ she is to play?

Be honest with yourself. You were the bad player in your game.

Someones dense and mad.
This is a cool sig

User Info: Key

Key
9 months ago#18
yes there's been several times where I start inting yet somehow one of my laners get fed enough to counter my inting. when that happens I normally start trying to win just so I can say ggez tilting both my team and the enemy team usually
<:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;}]\\\\\\O=('-'Q)
(>'-')> <('-'<) ^( '-' )^ v( '-' )v <('-'<) ^(_ _)^ (>'-')> ^(^-^)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Did you ever have a game where someone inted hard but you still won?
  • Topic Archived