What's the best jungle path now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's the best jungle path now?

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
4 weeks ago#21
onemoment1985 posted...
Also, semirelated, but water walking seems like a must have rune for junglers now? It's impressive have by making scuttle more important they buffed a rune.

Yes. And because of the machete AS loss, best secondary tree for Vi is now sorcery. You get water walking, and clear is faster than precision secondary. The AS loss feels super ass, but the extra AD actually makes the clear faster. It feels like bizzaro world right now.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 weeks ago#22
Should Kayn go raptors red scuttle?
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
4 weeks ago#23
scuttle - 79 / 129
buff - 100 / 126
krug - 160 / 233
wolf - 100 / 125
raptor - 130 / 167 (i think)
gromp - 86 / 126

theres no point doing scuttle early if you think theres a chance your laners wont come to help / can't because they're being pushed in / can't because they're just weaker champs / can't because youre the weaker jungle
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
4 weeks ago#24
I'd say raptors is good IF you're playing a champ that can clear them well during your first clears.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
4 weeks ago#25
the only thing crab gets you is an extra camp.

if you do camp camp scuttle and go back to gank / finish your clear

and i do camp camp any of your camps then go back to finish my clear / gank

we're the same.
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
4 weeks ago#26
Metal Gear Raxis posted...

I'm actually liking raptors red krugs scuttle better. In most of my games so far people dont go buff right to scuttle and kayn clears faster than anyone else. Raptors red krugs gets you level 3 and then you can kill the enemy jungler (usually level 2 still) at scuttle if you need to.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: CaoXing

CaoXing
4 weeks ago#27
I like red > small wolves > blue > gromp > gank/scuttle for champs like WW.

aoe can do full raptors after red then same as above but skip gromp.

This is if you want to skip scuttle hunting at level 2.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 weeks ago#28
BurritoGod posted...

I'm actually liking raptors red krugs scuttle better. In most of my games so far people dont go buff right to scuttle and kayn clears faster than anyone else. Raptors red krugs gets you level 3 and then you can kill the enemy jungler (usually level 2 still) at scuttle if you need to.

E or W level 2?
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

BurritoGod
4 weeks ago#29
BurritoGod posted...

E or W level 2?

E always. There are a few tricks to clearing faster with Kayn like standing next to thick walls before using your Q so its faster and also making sure to hit all the monsters with both instances of Q. W actually doesnt help very much with clearing at all so its better to have full health than do a little extra damage. You'll get level 3 halfway through krugs so you can finish off the 4 tiny krugs with a W anyway.

BurritoGod
4 weeks ago#30
https://youtu.be/aFw9wk3FXDI

This is an interesting video that mentions Kayn. You can see in the Camille vs Kayn pathing section that if you clear raptors red and krugs you'll meet Camille at the scuttle when you're level 3 and shes level 2 even though thats not the path they recommend in that section.

EDIT: In the last section they recommend a clear that is very similar to what Metaphor (challenger Kayn/K6/Rengar main) did with Kayn last patch when he knew the enemy jungler wouldnt kill raptors. This clear IS really good but only if you KNOW that the enemy will start red and clear to the opposite side without taking raptors. Otherwise its essentially just a full clear which is meh if you dont get either of the scuttles.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's the best jungle path now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived