Why do i have to be afraid of an adc when i play a mid laner?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why do i have to be afraid of an adc when i play a mid laner?

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
4 weeks ago#11
lyricson posted...
sereneflood posted...
So sick of you clueless players who don’t realize the problem is supports and support items not adc.

They aren't tho, whats op is that adcs get to have their owm insane deffensive items on top of too much dmg, lifesteal and their support. The issue really is adcs not sups

So you were playing Annie and lost a 1v1 against an ADC?

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
4 weeks ago#12
Supports and ADCs both have way too much going for them.

That being said I find ADCs more annoying because after a certain point even dedicated duelists like Fiora or Irelia can't fight them, hell playing assassins is basically trolling because after laning phase you might as well not exist because the ADC, your primary target, can blow you up faster than it takes your whole rotation to chunk half their HP.
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
4 weeks ago#13
How are they surviving Annies burst with one MR item? Is the Annie not building items or what because an Annie with 2-3 items kills an adc with one MR item in one rotation. I remember 1v1ing a wits end Varus without even having to ult even when I was massively below the normal power curve. If you can't get to two items before the adc builds their fourth item you'll have problems yeah.

User Info: sereneflood

sereneflood
4 weeks ago#14
lyricson posted...
sereneflood posted...
So sick of you clueless players who don’t realize the problem is supports and support items not adc.

They aren't tho, whats op is that adcs get to have their owm insane deffensive items on top of too much dmg, lifesteal and their support. The issue really is adcs not sups

https://i.imgur.com/1qeYbA4.png

I'll just collect the freelo then until you guys finally figure it out.
MH Tri : Ender Hr 148

User Info: XelaroC

XelaroC
4 weeks ago#15
Ridelwofr posted...
sereneflood posted...

Supports are AP champs so it doesn't fit with their "AD is OP" narrative.

Even as a Brand support player I must admit AP items are too strong.
Bullets 4 EVVVERYONEEE C:!!!

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
4 weeks ago#16
are ad cry babies still pushing the supports are op narrative?

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
4 weeks ago#17
Gainazzo posted...
How are they surviving Annies burst with one MR item? Is the Annie not building items or what because an Annie with 2-3 items kills an adc with one MR item in one rotation. I remember 1v1ing a wits end Varus without even having to ult even when I was massively below the normal power curve. If you can't get to two items before the adc builds their fourth item you'll have problems yeah.

At full build annie burst is around 1000+300% ap (including her shield being attacled a bit), if she got 500 ap (which is quite a normal amount) she will burst for ~ 2400 instantly and 2800 (with tibbers attacks and ludens over ~3 sec) -> 3200 with ignite.

An adc with bloodthirster and a maw will have ~ 2400 effective hp against annie (meaning she needs to do true dmg in order to 1 shot him) and will heal for ~ 50 hp/aa -> 75hp/sec trough grievious wounds with only the lifesteal from bloodthirster. If you can do some easy maths you'll realize that if he only has 25% magic resistance he will survive the fight against annie (hell i didn't even factor heal in this scenario so) while having more effective range than her, no deaths dance and no phantom dancer.

Overall,sure annie will usually kill an adc anyway because it won't always be lategame and adcs won't play perfectly, but any support or the adc having a slight lead means he will be killing her which is the dumb part (also keep in mind annie has one of the strongest burst out of any mage, champions like malzahar or lissandra simply do not stand any chance ever against an adc once a certain point of the game is reached).
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
4 weeks ago#18
sereneflood posted...
lyricson posted...
sereneflood posted...

https://i.imgur.com/1qeYbA4.png

I'll just collect the freelo then until you guys finally figure it out.

I ain't saying supports are weak, they are strong,but they aren't dominant. Being a good support can lead to an amazing winrate because of how strong adcs are right now.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: iHeartMota

iHeartMota
3 weeks ago#19
ADC is nothing with out a great support. A good support that denies farm in lane vs an adc will make that adc useless.
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin and Hobbes

User Info: GamEGreeNGanG

GamEGreeNGanG
3 weeks ago#20
ignorance is bliss I suppose
GamE GreeN GanG
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why do i have to be afraid of an adc when i play a mid laner?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived