Season 9 will be better

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Season 9 will be better

User Info: profzX

profzX
4 weeks ago#1
Don't worry. Just believe it!
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: 8420

4 weeks ago#2
profzX posted...
believe it!

(insert Naruto meme here)
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
4 weeks ago#3
"our game is just as active and popular as it always was!" -- riot desperately making changes to revert the game to season 3/4 when this game was a blast
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
My greatest creation: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71156624

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
4 weeks ago#4
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4060438&page=1

You guys hated Season 3, but go ahead and keep pretending otherwise.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

CrowsB4Hoes
4 weeks ago#5
Sir_RaZZo posted...

that bronzie is an idiot. the fact that he says snowballing and getting a gold lead = useless tells me he's bronze and trolling and had no clue how the game works. riot WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY to reduce snowballing and reduce someone just roflstomping lane, and 1v9ing and 1 person having all the gold. they didnt believe that 1 person should have the ability to just take over the game single handedly by stomping lane. so every season post season 4, they slowly but surely made changes to remove things like that. why on earth would they make those changes if those things didnt exist like that poster claims?? oh wait he's an idiot

and if you really want to take a bird's eye view, you can say "meh cant carry" about literally every season because people have said that about every season regardless of it it's true or not. that has less to do with season 3 not being liked and more about people complaining about LoL in general and how it's team reliant.
My greatest creation: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71156624

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
4 weeks ago#6
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Sir_RaZZo posted...

that bronzie is an idiot. the fact that he says snowballing and getting a gold lead = useless tells me he's bronze and trolling and had no clue how the game works. riot WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY to reduce snowballing and reduce someone just roflstomping lane, and 1v9ing and 1 person having all the gold. they didnt believe that 1 person should have the ability to just take over the game single handedly by stomping lane. so every season post season 4, they slowly but surely made changes to remove things like that. why on earth would they make those changes if those things didnt exist like that poster claims?? oh wait he's an idiot

and if you really want to take a bird's eye view, you can say "meh cant carry" about literally every season because people have said that about every season regardless of it it's true or not. that has less to do with season 3 not being liked and more about people complaining about LoL in general and how it's team reliant.

His post had 112 upvotes and that entire thread was filled with people agreeing with him and down-voting everyone who disagreed. And it's funny because some of those posts are literally word-for-word identical to the crap you guys are parroting today.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: SirFeed

SirFeed
4 weeks ago#7
Sir_RaZZo posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Sir_RaZZo posted...

His post had 112 upvotes and that entire thread was filled with people agreeing with him and down-voting everyone who disagreed. And it's funny because some of those posts are literally word-for-word identical to the crap you guys are parroting today.

agree but no point in saying that to crows because he is meming
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
Sir Feed <:)

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
4 weeks ago#8
It will be better when I get Pool Party Nasus. Then nothing will matter anymore.
Bite me!

CrowsB4Hoes
4 weeks ago#9
Sir_RaZZo posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Sir_RaZZo posted...

because clueless people upvoting a clueless person means something. next youll tell me those morons on reddit crying year after year getting trillions of upvotes that adcs were too weak were definitely right as well. because some losers agree with an objectively wrong statement that got "upvotes" must mean it's true. disgusting. that guy is wrong. he's mostl ikely bronze or silver. he was going to cry about "MUH TEAM" regardless of what season it was. same goes with 99% of the people in that topic. i gaurantee there were like 5 people of those 112 who were diamond+ and i want to see what they said. everyone else is low elo garbage complaining about things that never happened. low elo players are so crazy. they will say the craziest things about the game that are the exact opposite of how the game actually works.

MEANWHILE EVERY SINGLE HIGH ELO STREAMER PRAISING SEASON 3 AND 4 FOR BEING THE GREATEST EVER. GOLLY GEE. "but but upvotes!!!11. oh please. upvoting trash is still upvoting trash even if it sounds good.

User Info: Le__seul_dieu__

Le__seul_dieu__
4 weeks ago#10
funny how me and crows were the only people who realized riot was destroying solo carrying back in s6 and now everyone is suddenly starting to believe us
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Season 9 will be better

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived