Imagine if the Game Grumps played League

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Imagine if the Game Grumps played League

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
6 months ago#1
Arin: GoSH why can't I DO the ABILITIES Dan I keep clicking but I don't do the rocket juMP this game is the broked *does the ability then pretends to forget how to do it so he can fake rage more*

Dan: Heh, did I tell you about the time my dad ate a whole pizza?

*continues for 10 episodes, then gets abandoned*
What doth life?

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
6 months ago#2
Who
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

SpunkySix
6 months ago#3
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
Who

Oh come on, the Game Grumps are some of the most well-known, mainstream Let's Players ever.
What doth life?

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
6 months ago#4
There are aleady enough garbage players in the game as is, no need to add to it.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu

User Info: GrandDart

GrandDart
6 months ago#5
I'm surprised how these guys can have so much subscribers and quite a good amount of views considering how disjointed and unorganized their content is (for instance, they leave more than half of the series they start half-way thru without explanation whatsoever).
Play under your own rules. Success will eventually come.

SpunkySix
6 months ago#6
I used to like them a lot but they've gone on so long now without fixing any of their problems and in fact making them much worse that it's really grating on me. I've tried to watch their recent stuff but I just can't because it's so obvious that they're not even pretending to pay attention to the games anymore and they just want to talk about random crap and then "lolmemerage" when they miss something important.

I still like them in a general sense but their content is unwatchable to me at this point. I tried to follow their Sonic Boom LP but it just got so bad. The game was broken, sure, but the stuff they were complaining about was largely just Arin being an a****** and missing blatantly obvious cues instead of making legitimately clever observations, and Danny wouldn't even play the damn game even though it was made for co-op.

I'm shocked they even finished the game honestly. I think they're just riding on fame and people who don't want to abandon them out of familiarity at this point.

So my point is, you can imagine how they'd lose their s*** over a game like League that is actually somewhat complicated.
What doth life?

User Info: -Hydreigon-

-Hydreigon-
6 months ago#7
game grumps died with jon
I hate video games

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
6 months ago#8
But imagine if Darksyde Phil played League? X,x
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
6 months ago#9
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
But imagine if Darksyde Phil played League? X,x

i BlOcKeD iT
"Its called a spitroast and its the most emotional bond two straight men can share."

User Info: DuuuDe14

DuuuDe14
6 months ago#10
-Hydreigon- posted...
game grumps died with jon
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us. https://i.imgur.com/vHbljX3.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Imagine if the Game Grumps played League

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived