Hard matchups for Fizz?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hard matchups for Fizz?

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
4 months ago#1
Let's say you would try to tilt the Fizz for...reasons, which champion would you pick?

Zilean(ult)? Anivia(passive)? Malz(passive and ult)?
Heed my call, Valimar, The Ashen Knight!

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
4 months ago#2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAAHAAHAAH

Fizz having bad matchups! Good one!

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
4 months ago#3
Morgana.

Shove wave, Black Shield fish, Ult persists through troll pole.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 months ago#4
Pre-six, Fizz can't do jack s*** to Ahri and she can bully him hard so long as she respects the potential level 3 all in. Post 6, dodge the ult with hers and then save your Charm for when he poles.

His waveclear is one of the worst in the game outside of his E. So if you can predict where he's going to throw his ult and dodge accordingly, Anivia and Malz should be strong against him.

I also feel like Vlad could be good into him. His burst is just as strong and the pool can screw up Fizz's combo since the damage from his E is telegraphed.
Splatoon, a game about spraying children with strange goo. With a lot of tentacles.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 months ago#5
Had one on my team lose horribly against a Diana and of course the Diana built a Mejai's because the Fizz was fish food.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
4 months ago#6
garen mid is actually hillarious vs him (if he tries to dodge your q with his e your q doesn't go on cooldown so you just hit him when he drops down, and of course you max q and build damage first, his w is great anti-burst defense)

User Info: SirFeed

SirFeed
4 months ago#7
Kassadin is my go to pick into him. The only thing you have to avoid I the mAtchup is throwing your q into his E AND taking E dmg as well. Otherwise you just smash him in trades. When he gets his ult he can temporarily have an advantage in all ins but it's pretty easy to play around. Just ult to dodge or disengage whenever he ults until you get your zhonyas which will negate it and let you win all ins again.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
Sir Feed <:)

User Info: Shuriko

Shuriko
4 months ago#8
chogath
https://i.imgur.com/UE8OU.png

User Info: Le__seul_dieu__

Le__seul_dieu__
4 months ago#9
Garen mid, i second this but it really only works vs players below plat. Anivia, zilean, malz and ahri are all easy matchups. Malz somewhat harder since they fixwd his passive interaction with fizz ult, but still easy.

Hardest matchups imo are orianna, lissandra is absolute cancer, kassadin, and ekko.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
4 months ago#10
Le__seul_dieu__ posted...
Garen mid, i second this but it really only works vs players below plat. Anivia, zilean, malz and ahri are all easy matchups. Malz somewhat harder since they fixwd his passive interaction with fizz ult, but still easy.

Hardest matchups imo are orianna, lissandra is absolute cancer, kassadin, and ekko.

my diamond garen 1trick streamer s*** on a d4 fizz the other day with that :^)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hard matchups for Fizz?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived