Which of the healers is most low-effort? Asking so I can play and chill in-game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which of the healers is most low-effort? Asking so I can play and chill in-game.

User Info: FreakishLancer

FreakishLancer
1 month ago#1
Which of the healers takes the least effort? - Results (87 votes)
Bard
0% (0 votes)
Nami
6.9% (6 votes)
Rakan
0% (0 votes)
Sona
33.33% (29 votes)
Soraka
58.62% (51 votes)
Taric
1.15% (1 vote)
This poll is now closed.
And I'm talking one where I can just stand in one spot and press the heal ability and still contribute to the team even though I'm doing nothing.

Asking because I am tired of putting in a lot of effort in a match only to lose it because of teammates.

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
1 month ago#2
Sona or Soraka.

Teammates will lose you the match in every single elo, so just stop with the "it gets better" mentality. You need to accept it now and either play for the game or give up.

Also, putting less effort means waiting for team to carry you, which is basically trying your luck. Even with the "braindead" supports.
Heed my call, Valimar, The Ashen Knight!

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#3
Gangryong posted...
Sona or Soraka.

Sona because you just spam W until you run oom. Raka you at least have to land Qs sometime.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: TehDuuuDeAbides

TehDuuuDeAbides
1 month ago#4
Rakan and low effort don't belong in the same sentence.
''Teh DuuuDe abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. Teh DuuuDe. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.''

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
1 month ago#5
I disagree with Soraka, she is quite stressful to play, often focused and cant heal herself with W, and having to keep an eye on the other lanes in case they need your ult.
With Nami you can just buy ardent, put W and E on your adc then sit back and relax.
Not changing this sign until Vladimir and Anivia gets nerfed, started 28 sep 2017

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#6
Nami has a heal but she isn't a healer the same way Sona and Soraka are.

Same with Rakan.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
1 month ago#7
Sona also dies in a single auto fwiw

User Info: flamepillar

flamepillar
1 month ago#8
Sona at 4/5+ items.

Nami in the laning phase (no, you don't have to hit bubble to win lane, just max w)

Taric requires more effort but is much less punishing to play if you want to just afk sustain on targon stacks.

Soraka is not the right answer. You can't just heal someone once and chill out. You have to be healing every second in a late game teamfight and selecting the target annnd draining your own health annd keeping track of ult. At least Sona can just hit w off cd without having to select a target and nami has a more effective longer cd heal so it's more of a cast then chill out sort of spell. Soraka also cannot peel herself in any way. (Too many bad sorakas in my games who think she is a brain-dead champion)

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
1 month ago#9
The answer is Nami since you just press W whenever an ally and/or enemy is near someone else then your other abilities when you remember you have them.

Anyone who says Soraka doesn't know what they're talking about since it's stressful at times with everything you're expected to do including landing your Q to get the most out of your heals, using E on priority targets then crying when everyone still dies because your teamates are all monkeys.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: Le__seul_dieu__

Le__seul_dieu__
1 month ago#10
soraka isn't as braindead as she was in ardent meta. prob nami/janna atm since they can do well even without using all of their kits.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which of the healers is most low-effort? Asking so I can play and chill in-game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived