"If this was rank I'd play much better!"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "If this was rank I'd play much better!"

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
5 months ago#11
sereneflood posted...
I_love_SunnyD posted...
I don't even care if people experiment in ranked

I could see how if my attitude was more common it would be a problem, but most people are there to follow meta(even if they suck <_<) for every 1 game of Rank I run into where someone picks a legitimate troll/experimental pick, theres like 30+ that follow that I can win

Its not a big deal

People like you are why ranked is such a struggle. I’m going to pick a champ i’m confident on is it really to much to ask that you do the same?????

"people like me"

?

"for every 1 game of Rank I run into where someone picks a legitimate troll/experimental pick, theres like 30+ that follow that I can win"

I'm saying I'm not doing it and I don't care when other people do because the rate at which it happens is not enough to stop me from climbing

Maybe I made it confusing with the "My attitude" part but I mean if everyone looked at it the way I do people might do it more often
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: profzX

profzX
5 months ago#12
Veggeta X posted...
Why don't I believe you?

https://imgur.com/QyyzuXc
Am I supposed to be a mind reader?
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
5 months ago#13
sereneflood posted...
I_love_SunnyD posted...

I could see how if my attitude was more common it would be a problem, but most people are there to follow meta(even if they suck <_<) for every 1 game of Rank I run into where someone picks a legitimate troll/experimental pick, theres like 30+ that follow that I can win

Its not a big deal

People like you are why ranked is such a struggle. I’m going to pick a champ i’m confident on is it really to much to ask that you do the same?????

he's a loser. don't mind him. his kind are disgusting.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
My greatest creation: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71156624

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
5 months ago#14
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
sereneflood posted...
I_love_SunnyD posted...

Its not a big deal

he's a loser. don't mind him. his kind are disgusting.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/75739073
I actually prefer the purple stuff
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "If this was rank I'd play much better!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived