These past couple seasons have been the worst, I miss when this was a solo game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. These past couple seasons have been the worst, I miss when this was a solo game.

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
1 month ago#1
Now 1 person can ruin the entire game for their team. Bring back the OG seasons where you had a say in wins.

Also, it hurts being literally near perfect, shutting dow Nasus so I have almost a 100 cs lead on him, where he has 25 cs, he's 0-2, and we lost an inhib at 14 mins because every lane is 0-5. I don't understand why I'm placed with people so far below me but the enemy team is near my lvl. Is it because I duo queue so it finds the worst players possible instead of just looking at mmr?
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

User Info: Alpha_MaIe

Alpha_MaIe
1 month ago#2
Zanaki posted...
Now 1 person can ruin the entire game for their team. Bring back the OG seasons where you had a say in wins.

Also, it hurts being literally near perfect, shutting dow Nasus so I have almost a 100 cs lead on him, where he has 25 cs, he's 0-2, and we lost an inhib at 14 mins because every lane is 0-5. I don't understand why I'm placed with people so far below me but the enemy team is near my lvl. Is it because I duo queue so it finds the worst players possible instead of just looking at mmr?

Last I checked, there are three lanes. If we exclude your lane, that leaves two left which contains three people. Excluding your duo because you seem like the person to blame everyone except himself and his friends that still leaves two people. 2>1. The common factor in all of your b****ing topics is you, so for your first statement to be true it would have to be you singlehandedly losing it for your team. Lack of match histories further support this.
Stalkers so pathetic and creepy I had to break comm with: 1

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#3
Even if the game was patched back to season 2 it wouldn't change much. People got better. Strategy is better ingrained. It's not like smart rotations, vision, and 5 manning bot weren't always good things to do, it's just that not nearly as many people did those things. The only real difference is that support's are worth like 95% of a champion now instead of 25% so you have to out carry more people than before. I miss when people sucked more too but what can you do. Also there has never been a time where dominating your lane meant you had a good chance to win even if your other two lanes were 0-5 at 14 minutes and if it did it was a meta where your lane is the lane that mattered.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: theone1331

theone1331
1 month ago#4
It really is just bot lane. If botlane loses hard, it has such a ridiculous snowball effect. Bot loses, tower falls at 8 minutes. Now you have a fed ADC and Support to deal with. They come mid and destroy any advantage your mid lane could have ever had. They start sieging and you can't do anything about it because your bot stays bot to farm. Then they just repeat top until all turrets are gone and game is over. Really need to go back to the days where bot lane sucked.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#5
You know i generally agree with that sentiment but why don't you just quit the game instead of whining here repeatedly. I didnt play a league game in weeks and it feels pretty good. There's so many better things to do than waste time on a game you no longer find fun.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#6
I think the first domino was Teleport no longer being seen as a noob/troll spell.

Maybe the leveling changes forever ago that made early stat boosts smaller? It isn't seen as such a big deal now to miss some waves and be down a level, so staying in lane while a gank happens has muted benefit.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#7
theone1331 posted...
It really is just bot lane. If botlane loses hard, it has such a ridiculous snowball effect. Bot loses, tower falls at 8 minutes. Now you have a fed ADC and Support to deal with. They come mid and destroy any advantage your mid lane could have ever had. They start sieging and you can't do anything about it because your bot stays bot to farm. Then they just repeat top until all turrets are gone and game is over. Really need to go back to the days where bot lane sucked.

Bot lane is stronger than it has any right to be.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

Zanaki
1 month ago#8
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Even if the game was patched back to season 2 it wouldn't change much. People got better. Strategy is better ingrained. It's not like smart rotations, vision, and 5 manning bot weren't always good things to do, it's just that not nearly as many people did those things. The only real difference is that support's are worth like 95% of a champion now instead of 25% so you have to out carry more people than before. I miss when people sucked more too but what can you do. Also there has never been a time where dominating your lane meant you had a good chance to win even if your other two lanes were 0-5 at 14 minutes and if it did it was a meta where your lane is the lane that mattered.

This actually makes a lot of sense.
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

Zanaki
1 month ago#9
twfanatic posted...
You know i generally agree with that sentiment but why don't you just quit the game instead of whining here repeatedly. I didnt play a league game in weeks and it feels pretty good. There's so many better things to do than waste time on a game you no longer find fun.

It's addicting, but yeah, I tried taking a month or two break but nothing changed. Might be time to quit forever (for a week).

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#10
Yeah I too miss when I played well in my lane against a laner of equal skill but the game's over because my toplaner is a braindead Fiora who fed a Jax
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. These past couple seasons have been the worst, I miss when this was a solo game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived