still need proof that mages are op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. still need proof that mages are op?

User Info: Tensuki

Tensuki
3 months ago#11
Enemy Heimerdinger bough 4 component items, and T2 boots.

You deserve to win.
"anyone who gives a detailed explanation with valid evidence im just going to ignore anyway" CrowsB4Hos, http://bit.ly/1skiLjQ

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#12
why do people do this? i dont even care if this is a joke or meme. it's not funny. it's old and stupid.

STOP
POSTING
PROOF
OF ANYTHING
RELATING TO GAME BALANCE
OP-NESS OR
SOMETHING BEING WEAK
IF
IT'S
A
GAME
BELOW
DIAMOND
NO
ONE
CARES
ABOUT
BRONZIES

high elo and low elo are two different games. and dont even get me started on how voli (i heard through the grape vine) is supposedly OP with the buffs ANYWAY so i really dont give a **** about what items you build on him
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: ThisIsAKnoife

ThisIsAKnoife
3 months ago#13
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
why do people do this? i dont even care if this is a joke or meme. it's not funny. it's old and stupid.

STOP
POSTING
PROOF
OF ANYTHING
RELATING TO GAME BALANCE
OP-NESS OR
SOMETHING BEING WEAK
IF
IT'S
A
GAME
BELOW
DIAMOND
NO
ONE
CARES
ABOUT
BRONZIES

high elo and low elo are two different games. and dont even get me started on how voli (i heard through the grape vine) is supposedly OP with the buffs ANYWAY so i really dont give a **** about what items you build on him

lmfao don’t let your blood pressure spike there lil buddy. was just a joke poking fun at people calling mage items op, so i built a non mage champ with mage items in a bronze game for fun and stomped. wow so funny haha xD!!

now proceed to tell me how it was never funny, etc. because you’re upset that you just couldn’t wrap your tiny peanut brain around the joke and literally threw a tantrum over nothing lol
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. still need proof that mages are op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived