Is it possible to achieve true balance in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is it possible to achieve true balance in this game?

User Info: Rob_Van_Dam93

Rob_Van_Dam93
3 months ago#21
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
yes. it's called revert this game to 2013 or 2014.

done

Yes, bring me back pre rework Fiora so I can make you regret that statement.
PSN:SS5DEJAN

User Info: 8420

3 months ago#22
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

done

Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
3 months ago#23
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
those seasons weren't perfect but they were close to it

That feral flare meta was the one time since I started in 2010 that I quit playing ranked. No thanks, I don't miss on-hit junglers afk-farming for 30 minutes and then roaming the map 1-shotting everyone while healing themselves to full HP.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
3 months ago#24
Not with the way riot currently balance the game (force meta to change, patch the gane way too often, buff things dumbly and uselessly without really thinking about it, same for nerfs).
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#25
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

done

you mean the fiora that never saw play outside of bronze? by all means, bring her back and take away the cancer we have now. there was literally 1 fiora player in all of diamond+. his name was walter white and there was a reddit topic on him (because no one played fiora so it was special he got to diamond). google it. the only people crying about fiora back then were bronzies. i remember fighting fiora back then. she was trash and i stomped her all the time.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#26
Sir_RaZZo posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
those seasons weren't perfect but they were close to it

That feral flare meta was the one time since I started in 2010 that I quit playing ranked. No thanks, I don't miss on-hit junglers afk-farming for 30 minutes and then roaming the map 1-shotting everyone while healing themselves to full HP.

now you get afk farming tanks. who gives a damn. junglers always afk farm regardless of meta. the tanks like sejuani are 1 shotting people. big whoop.

like i said for every bad thing that happened back then 20 things were good. so i dont care about you picking and choosing random things that happened those 2 years that didnt even last that long in comparison to the whole 2 years.

this game has gone down hill since season 5. 3 years of garbage. not 1 positive thing is happening right now in the meta. well if youre an adc/jungle main youre happy i guess. everyone else is playing a downgraded game.

Rob_Van_Dam93
3 months ago#27
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

done

you mean the fiora that never saw play outside of bronze? by all means, bring her back and take away the cancer we have now. there was literally 1 fiora player in all of diamond+. his name was walter white and there was a reddit topic on him (because no one played fiora so it was special he got to diamond). the only people crying about fiora back then were bronzies.

But I thought you just said everything was balanced. Why did no one play Fiora then? ;)

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#28
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

done

you mean the fiora that never saw play outside of bronze? by all means, bring her back and take away the cancer we have now. there was literally 1 fiora player in all of diamond+. his name was walter white and there was a reddit topic on him (because no one played fiora so it was special he got to diamond). the only people crying about fiora back then were bronzies.

But I thought you just said everything was balanced. Why did no one play Fiora then? ;)

oh look, a professional cyclist, backpedaling his way out of being wrong.

Rob_Van_Dam93
3 months ago#29
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

done

oh look, a professional cyclist, backpedaling his way out of being wrong.

Lol I quoted you saying everything was balanced in those seasons and then you just refuted yourself. Your the one proving yourself wrong im just calling you out for it XD

User Info: a42ozslushie

a42ozslushie
3 months ago#30
No. The only way would be to delete 75% of the roster then rework half of whats left
\_o__/
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is it possible to achieve true balance in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived