• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
9 months ago#11
Just read through some comments, it only applies going forward. Doesn't count for anything for people already sitting on a lot of stuff.
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: 8420

9 months ago#12
generalguy64 posted...
Just read through some comments, it only applies going forward. Doesn't count for anything for people already sitting on a lot of stuff.

Yeah. From what I gathered, best thing to do is just sit on all your chests until the changes go through in 8.5. At least that's what they said they're aiming for.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: AHRaven

AHRaven
9 months ago#13
I was really excited for a minute because I've been sitting on a SG Udyr shard for months...
Not changing this until Mega Man Legends 3 is back in development.
Started: 07/29/2011

User Info: TerrifiedQuackl

TerrifiedQuackl
9 months ago#14
lets just all ignore how they cut shard values from disenchanting in half while the rate of champion shards mysteriously increased at the same time.
Unbowed, Unranked, Unbroken

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
9 months ago#15
audriuska12 posted...
Frankly, the loot change I'd care the most about is them adding keys to the game. Sitting on 11 unopened chests on EUW and 6 on EUNE, IIRC. Maybe off by one for each server, tops.

Now you have to get to the next honor checkpoint to get any keys. That take about a month to go up once.
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
9 months ago#16
generalguy64 posted...
I've got a Project Vayne shard in my inventory. Will I be getting that for free now? Or is it only for Ultimate skins?

Ultimates and Mythics, not Legendaries.

And also not for existing shards, but only for future shards.

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
9 months ago#17
why the hell do masteries cost ip at all?
LoL: (Malz, Anivia), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, HK, Pokemon Yellow

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
9 months ago#18
I've been Honor 0 checkpoint 1 of 3 since my 2 week ban 5 months ago, so I'm reporting this thread to be locked
https://i.imgur.com/5nq6hq1.png

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
9 months ago#19
I havent moved in honor either since the reset. Still tier 3 honor level 2 and I want PBE
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
9 months ago#20
JaggiJumper posted...
I've been Honor 0 checkpoint 1 of 3 since my 2 week ban 5 months ago, so I'm reporting this thread to be locked

https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/02/ask-riot-leveling-up-in-honor/
Tiltproof
  • Topic Archived