Laning against Yasuo sure is fun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Laning against Yasuo sure is fun

User Info: 8420

6 months ago#11
LikesToCry posted...
generalguy64 posted...
flamepillar posted...
Confused by your username. iirc akali dumpsters yasuo

Yasuo does not lose matchups. He cannot be countered and the only way he loses is if he outplays himself.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: flamepillar

flamepillar
6 months ago#12
Idk I distinctly remember him being useless Vs akali cos she out roams him and snowballs the game out of control before he can scale. She can use her shroud to dodge his q and even if it connects the stealth means he can't ult (right?). She sustains better than him and his windwall basically means he has one less ability Vs her. also she's manaless so wasting mana to pop his shield isn't a thing..

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
6 months ago#13
dennis941012 posted...
generalguy64 posted...
flamepillar posted...
Confused by your username. iirc akali dumpsters yasuo

Yasuo does not lose matchups. He cannot be countered and the only way he loses is if he outplays himself.

pretty sure xerath pokes him out of the lane, out farms him, out roams him, and out performs him in teamfight.

yasuo dashes to xerath and kills him in 1 auto late
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: sahilmohammad

sahilmohammad
6 months ago#14
Srs you guys gotta stop babyraging. Have any one of played at least 20 games as Yasuo? He is in such a bad spot rn its not even funny. Either u guys faced Korean smurfs, or ur just bad.
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

User Info: Nightmare_Luna

Nightmare_Luna
6 months ago#15
are we pretending akali doesn't completely dumpster yasuo
"That's not a character, that's a set of bondage gear that can cast Ice 2."
Vento Aureo 469

User Info: flamepillar

flamepillar
6 months ago#16
sahilmohammad posted...
Srs you guys gotta stop babyraging. Have any one of played at least 20 games as Yasuo? He is in such a bad spot rn its not even funny. Either u guys faced Korean smurfs, or ur just bad.

He's in a great spot. He's a "high skill cap champion" with a >50 wr top and mid with decent pr.

That being said the posts attacking yasuo are a bit hyperbolic

User Info: MarryMeAkaIi

MarryMeAkaIi
6 months ago#17
sahilmohammad posted...

This isn't 9gag son. Take your tired old memes and begone.

User Info: kaetokiha

kaetokiha
6 months ago#18
sahilmohammad posted...

"Bad spot"...50% winrate.

Any time a champion like him has +50% winrate means he is not in a bad spot.

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
6 months ago#19
Laning against a Yasuo that goes top is the funniest s***. He tries to do his s*** only to get withered and slapped to death because he dashed through my spirit fire that I just happened to drop ahead of time. Or he thinks he's so good and flashes his mastery only to get constantly jumped on by me and then I stab him with my Q and I'm like "hey I'm Yasuo my Q stabs too" while flashing my own level 7 on his corpse and he's tilted at 3. Easy win both times. Yasuo top is the funniest s***. But yeah, f*** him in mid.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
6 months ago#20
sahilmohammad posted...
Have any one of played at least 20 games as Yasuo? He is in such a bad spot rn its not even funny.

LOOOOOL WHAT?

he's "in such a bad spot" a professional LoL team picked him? when was the last time you saw a "bad spot" champion picked in the LCS???

and if yasuo is in such a bad spot why is he one of the most played champions in the game for the past few many years? let me guess. because he's "fun". no. because he's op. stop. if he was weak his play rate would drop hard. but it hasnt. besides didnt apdo or something say yasuo is strong right now? someone posted it a few days ago.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Laning against Yasuo sure is fun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived