Attack Speed seems to be a consistent issue for ADC balance.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Attack Speed seems to be a consistent issue for ADC balance.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
4 months ago#1
Between Tristana being dumb and the Kog/Varus meta recently, AS seems to be a running theme here.

Crit is strong, but it comes packaged with a large amount of AS from Zeal items, which only exacerbates the problem. Also the fact that Varus/Kog managed to be meta without actually itemizing for big crits, instead focusing on lots of AS.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 months ago#2
Crit items are just too cheap. Make them 3000 (Maybe throw an extra dagger or Brawler thing to the build without changing the final stats.)
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
4 months ago#3
Plus lethal tempo allowing AS limit breaks helps a lot.

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
4 months ago#4
They should rework all ADCs into supports imo

User Info: 8420

4 months ago#5
Wait until they take away 8% attack speed from Precision by splitting it with the other rune tree.

Rookie_Jet posted...

Pretty useless rune in its current state tbh fam.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: DiamondAhri

DiamondAhri
4 months ago#6
Rookie_Jet posted...

What, Lethal Tempo sucks. Fleet Footwork is the only rune ADCs should be taking (Ezreal not included for obvious reasons)
http://lolidance.moe/

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 months ago#7
I wonder what would happen if they separated Crit and AS. Like, an ADC item rework that changed every item and moved crit around to be more of a AD item thing. Like, increasing the crit acquired from ER and IE, and making new viable AD crit items. Then AS items could have stuff like higher MS or possibly lifesteal more often.
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
4 months ago#8
HipsterSora posted...
I wonder what would happen if they separated Crit and AS. Like, an ADC item rework that changed every item and moved crit around to be more of a AD item thing. Like, increasing the crit acquired from ER and IE, and making new viable AD crit items. Then AS items could have stuff like higher MS or possibly lifesteal more often.

Because why not buff IE/Essence, the item basically compulsory on all ADCs along with one that is bought on a few?!

Nerf Rapidfire's range, make Shiv more expensive or do less damage, make PD have a stronger duelling passive but with worse attack speed to buff bruisers that build it and reduce its strength for ADCs that build it.

I main ADC and in the current no-tanks meta, they come online way too quickly. The role was more balanced when 3 items = threat, than the current 1.5 items = threat. Crit buffs would only help ADCs, especially ADCs with attack speed steroids.
https://i.imgur.com/5nq6hq1.png

User Info: flamepillar

flamepillar
4 months ago#9
HipsterSora posted...

With Transcendence, dark harvest
Essence reaver
Infinity edge
Shiv
Duskblade
Trinity force
Lucidity

Gp wouldn't even need a barrel, he would just q you and you would die
Twitch coming out of stealth pressing r and killing you with the first shot of his ult
For mf swap trinity force for black cleaver or ghostblade

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 months ago#10
no tank meta? what?
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Attack Speed seems to be a consistent issue for ADC balance.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived