what elo is riots balance team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what elo is riots balance team

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
7 months ago#11
YOU KNOW WHAT, FINE. RIOT SUCKS, AND ALL OF YOU PIECES OF s*** SUCK FOR PLAYING A GAME MADE BY PEOPLE WHO SUCK.

WHY CAN'T ANYONE BE POSITIVE ABOUT ANYTHING ANYWHERE ANYMORE? I'M f***ING SICK OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING BEING NOTHING BUT f***ING NEGATIVITY EVERYWHERE.

l KEEP GETTING TOLD TO NOT BE STUPID AND NOT ACT UP LIKE THIS, BUT WHAT THE f*** ELSE CAN I DO? I DON'T WANT TO HATE EVERYTHING, BUT IT'S ALL ANYONE ELSE DOES, SO I HAVE TO DO IT TOO.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: 8420

7 months ago#12
TerminusEdge posted...
WHY CAN'T ANYONE BE POSITIVE ABOUT ANYTHING ANYWHERE ANYMORE? I'M f***ING SICK OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING BEING NOTHING BUT f***ING NEGATIVITY EVERYWHERE.

All right fam.

I'm positive Riot's balance team is all Sliver 6. :^)
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
7 months ago#13
TerminusEdge posted...
YOU KNOW WHAT, FINE. RIOT SUCKS, AND ALL OF YOU PIECES OF s*** SUCK FOR PLAYING A GAME MADE BY PEOPLE WHO SUCK.

l KEEP GETTING TOLD TO NOT BE STUPID AND NOT ACT UP LIKE THIS, BUT WHAT THE f*** ELSE CAN I DO? I DON'T WANT TO HATE EVERYTHING, BUT IT'S ALL ANYONE ELSE DOES, SO I HAVE TO DO IT TOO.

quoted xd

also most of their diamonds are d5 iirc

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
7 months ago#14
twfanatic posted...
TerminusEdge posted...

quoted xd

lol
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
7 months ago#15
I just want Riot to do something right for once. I'm honestly sick of the rampant dissatisfaction in this community.

I don't have the skill at the game to make my own opinion worth anything, so all I can do is try to agree with more skilled people.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
7 months ago#16
TerminusEdge posted...

How come gamefaqs let's you post all caps but not me :/
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
7 months ago#17
TerminusEdge posted...
I just want Riot to do something right for once. I'm honestly sick of the rampant dissatisfaction in this community.

I don't have the skill at the game to make my own opinion worth anything, so all I can do is try to agree with more skilled people.

jesus christ why so upset over this tiny god forsaken site nobody cares about, half of us are just memeing anyway, are you too dense to realise that
it's just a damn game lol
nobody will care about your opinion either way especially when you put yourself forward like this
chill out
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what elo is riots balance team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived