Is support brand supposed to 1v5?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is support brand supposed to 1v5?

User Info: fft_ramza

fft_ramza
4 months ago#1
The damage is absolutely insane, ended up most damage on their team, he pressed R and it was gg.
SW-8112-0126-0350
PSN: Rotgen8

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
4 months ago#2
Yes.
Heed my call, Valimar, The Ashen Knight!

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 months ago#3
Gangryong posted...
Yes.
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

HipsterSora
4 months ago#4
HipsterSora posted...
Gangryong posted...
Yes.

edit: also just saying but support brand is better than mid brand simply because you have 2 idiots to snowball off of easily instead of 1 competent enemy. Why lane against an Ori when you can throw your Q out to shred a third of the enemy supports HP, W both of them because they bunch together, and repeatedly get fed off the idiots? The biggest problem with Brand support is that you have little answer to ganks. You just do your damage, possibly get a stun off, but the ADC is probably dead lol.
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 months ago#5
No but he can anyway because mage.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
4 months ago#6
Then a tank support looks at him and he dies.

User Info: 8420

4 months ago#7
LikesToCry posted...
Then a tank support looks at him and he dies, but Brand presses R first so he takes the enemy adc and support with him.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
4 months ago#8
8420 posted...
LikesToCry posted...
Then a tank support looks at him and he dies, but Brand presses R first so he takes the enemy adc and support with him.

Is Brand level six at the start of the game? Once Leona/Ali/Thresh/Blitz/Shen hit level 2 I don't see how he's allowed to be anywhere but under his tower anymore, and even then he's an easy kill. He can do a lot of damage but then tank support builds an MR item.

HipsterSora
4 months ago#9
those exact 4 tank supports you mention have a sub-50 winrate against Brand.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 months ago#10
No..
Tiltproof
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is support brand supposed to 1v5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived