I think Nautilus might be the worst champ in the game right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think Nautilus might be the worst champ in the game right now

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
7 months ago#11
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
he's decent at support. and no he's not the worst champ in the game. he's a tank with plenty of cc. not like he's carry or anything. he has plenty of problems i outlined clearly in some other topic that i wont bother repeating, but he's still decent.

as for one of the worst champions in the game, lissandra is in the running for that for sure.

imagine an "ap carry" that does no damage whatsoever until full build where such carry does damage equal to any meta mage who had 2 items. then you have lissandra. and no, im not exaggerating.

tfw agreeing with a crows post

The only thing I'd buff on Naut is his E doing more damage to jungle camps so he can clear at a decent speed
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
7 months ago#12
Wish they'd give him some attack speed. You could AA someone and they'd be rooted after moving two teemos away from Naut.

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
7 months ago#13
Reduce the hp scaling a tiny bit on his W
Buff the damage on his W
Make hitting enemies with E reduce W's cooldown by 1 second for each enemy hit (3s maximum)
Not changing this sign until Vladimir and Anivia gets nerfed, started 28 sep 2017

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
7 months ago#14
baltoboulbobbi posted...
Reduce the hp scaling a tiny bit on his W
Buff the damage on his W
Make hitting enemies with E reduce W's cooldown by 1 second for each enemy hit (3s maximum)

They don't need to buff the damage on his W, they need to spread it around to other skills. All his cooldowns need to be cut down.
~{Always Sleeping}~
Greek Mythology Spoilers: Achilles dies.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 months ago#15
daily reminder that olaf and doctor mundo exist.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
7 months ago#16
He's only good as a support but unlike other tanks he has more CC to compensate for his low stats, that being said he also has high base damages which makes him good for early all-ins.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
7 months ago#17
Voidgolem posted...
daily reminder that olaf and doctor mundo exist.

who?
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Nightmare_Luna

Nightmare_Luna
7 months ago#18
volibear and lux exist
"That's not a character, that's a set of bondage gear that can cast Ice 2."
Vento Aureo 469

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
7 months ago#19
He's better top than support right now imo, his Q working on terrain actually works against him botlane as he's a significantly worse Leona (a champ that simply all ins) since if he does miss he still might hae to go in anyway. Top, they might need to revert the stackig nerf on Doran's, that seemed to kill him.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
7 months ago#20
TomorrowDog posted...
hey suck because they aren't the FotM champion in their role and they don't have the exact same kit as that champion."
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think Nautilus might be the worst champ in the game right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived