• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think Nautilus might be the worst champ in the game right now

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
9 months ago#1
His passive and Q are fine. His R is ok but a bit worse than Ornn/Malphite/Maokai etc. The problem is that both his W and E do absolutely nothing, they don't accomplish anything in any kind of fights.
Riot is probably too afraid to buff a tank because the community will start crying, but poor old Naughtylust and also Poppy and possibly Amumu really deserve some kind of buff to be on par with the other tanks.
Not changing this sign until Vladimir and Anivia gets nerfed, started 28 sep 2017

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
9 months ago#2
volibear?

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
9 months ago#3
His E has been nerfed too many times.

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
9 months ago#4
Amumu deserves a buff.
Nautilus is fine IMO. His shield is insane and gives crazy damage, and his E is a great slow. Having a shield that is based on %max HP on a tank is.... its insane.

EDIT: The worst character in the game is probably Morde
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
9 months ago#5
Ehhhh I think he isn't bad? Not sure what you expect out of W and E, some aoe damage + a shield + low cooldown aoe slow sounds about right to me. You think all four abilities should have hard CC?

We do this with like every champion. "They suck because they aren't the FotM champion in their role and they don't have the exact same kit as that champion."
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
9 months ago#6
The problem is Nautilus has worse uptime on his tanking ability than other tanks.

His shield has a massive 18 second cooldown that doesn't go down with rank, and outside of that shield has no other defensive steroids or sustain of any kind. In lane, you need the shield for the on-hit damage it gives, almost moreso than it actually being a shield.

It's a similar problem to old Urgot's W, which was a shield that you were often forced to use proactively for the slows on Acid Hunter rather than reactively to withstand the enemy.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
9 months ago#7
TomorrowDog posted...
Ehhhh I think he isn't bad? Not sure what you expect out of W and E, some aoe damage + a shield + low cooldown aoe slow sounds about right to me. You think all four abilities should have hard CC?

Not hard CC, but they should do something.
The major reason they reworked Sejuani was because her Q, W and E had no impact and she was just an ult bot. Naut and Amumu suffer from similar issues. They are Q and ult bots.
Poppy on the other hand has great abilities, not sure why she feels so weak, might simply be too low numbers. I do miss the lethality runes on her, she has terrible ad and ap ratios compared to other tanks so the lethality helped a lot with the damage dealing
Not changing this sign until Vladimir and Anivia gets nerfed, started 28 sep 2017

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
9 months ago#8
I honestly prefer solo lane Naut over Support Naut.
<3 Soraka, Janna, Sona, Nami, Lulu, Kindred, Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
9 months ago#9
he's decent at support. and no he's not the worst champ in the game. he's a tank with plenty of cc. not like he's carry or anything. he has plenty of problems i outlined clearly in some other topic that i wont bother repeating, but he's still decent.

as for one of the worst champions in the game, lissandra is in the running for that for sure.

imagine an "ap carry" that does no damage whatsoever until full build where such carry does damage equal to any meta mage who had 2 items. then you have lissandra. and no, im not exaggerating.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
9 months ago#10
baltoboulbobbi posted...
Riot is probably too afraid to buff a tank

they lowered his ult CD though a season or two ago. not like it did anything but it's nice having it up more often.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think Nautilus might be the worst champ in the game right now
  • Topic Archived