Lissandra changes soon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Lissandra changes soon

User Info: SaiMaster

SaiMaster
7 months ago#1
What do you prefer Riot do? - Results (46 votes)
Only give her more power.
6.52% (3 votes)
Improve or give her a new passive.
71.74% (33 votes)
Completely rework her altogether.
21.74% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So Lissandra is going to possibly be changed in some form in patch 8.6ish (link: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/02/29-pbe-update-even-more-tentative.html?m=1). That said, what option would you prefer?
"I'm a god now Xena, welcome to my world. Now, get ready to leave it!" Callisto - Xena: Warrior Princess

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
7 months ago#2
Super unpopular opinion, but I never understood the Lissandra hate. IMO, she's what I would call a fair ranged top lane, even at her stronger points in time. I'd much rather deal with her than Gnar, or Jayce.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
7 months ago#3
Sir_RaZZo posted...
Super unpopular opinion, but I never understood the Lissandra hate. IMO, she's what I would call a fair ranged top lane, even at her stronger points in time. I'd much rather deal with her than Gnar, or Jayce.

Isn't she supposed to be a mid laner though?
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
7 months ago#4
generalguy64 posted...
Isn't she supposed to be a mid laner though?

She works well in both lanes. It was her going top lane that lead to nonstop b****ing in Season 4 and 5.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
7 months ago#5
i wonder if they'll let her do more damage than a caster minion this time

anyways if she gets reworked into a support, i called it a long time ago. if she doesnt, it will be a pleasant surprise.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Phatbeast69

Phatbeast69
7 months ago#6
Sir_RaZZo posted...

Wasn’t it just that one guy that hates her?
808s is his best album

User Info: 8420

7 months ago#7
Give her a new passive, and lower her Q mana cost. Holy crap, 85 mana at rank one is NOT okay.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
7 months ago#8
it's always funny watching riot's balance team talk about balance like it's a real job

like they have to spend 3 months of R and D before they can lower liss's Q mana cost by 5, like the astrophysics involved are just too advanced they literally can't promise anything because they're already using all of the worlds computing power just to lower zoe's Q cd by .25 and if they lower liss's Q mana cost by 10 and it doesn't work out civilization itself would collapse

god bless you riot
LoL: (Malz, Anivia), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, HK, Pokemon Yellow

User Info: 8420

7 months ago#9
FreshSushi posted...
like they have to spend 3 months of R and D before they can lower liss's Q mana cost by 5, like the astrophysics involved are just too advanced they literally can't promise anything

That's code for "we can't possibly buff her at all because a pro player might look at her for a half second and might even acknowledge her existence."
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
7 months ago#10
Can't wait for the "Lissandra is broken" topics.

"What is the counterplay to Lissandra as a melee?"

"Riot nerfed malzahar because of his lockdown potential, but Camille and Lissandra are allowed to do whatever"

"Why is Lissandra and Xerath allowed to be manaless?"

"I told you guys Lissandra was broken"
Heed my call, Valimar, The Ashen Knight!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Lissandra changes soon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived