• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Advice for someone who will be bronze 5 after promos

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
10 months ago#11
I’m asking for more viable supports and some meta junglers atm
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
10 months ago#12
Taric and Braum for support
XIn Zhao, Warwick, Sejuani for jungle
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
10 months ago#13
Mander1861 posted...

if you're bronze V, this will have absolutely nothing to do with your champ picks and more about your ingame decisions and approaches. Perhaps one of us can view some replays and really get you on the road to climb
13 years on, and yet still Zangoose cannot learn cut!
utterly ridiculous gamefreak! :3

User Info: 8420

10 months ago#14
darkmoonbeam posted...
Mander1861 posted...

if you're bronze V, this will have absolutely nothing to do with your champ picks and more about your ingame decisions and approaches. Perhaps one of us can view some replays and really get you on the road to climb

This. You really need to be on autopilot or something if you're in Bronze. Heck, you need to be actively making awful decisions to be placed so low, otherwise you (or your friend) would be placed around Silver 3, which is the median elo iirc. I'm talking constantly fighting and dying, making awful judgment calls, not warding, and getting your teammates killed by picking bad fights or the like. In addition, your builds and CS are probably awful. You can legit CS your way out of Bronze and into Silver if you know how to kill creeps and buy the correct items for your champion.

TC, let your friend know that she should stick to 2-3 champs in a role, maybe 2 roles if she's comfortable with them, and spam the crap out of them in normals until she understands how to not only play them thoroughly, but also is better at CSing and decision-making.

And start warding and gluing your eyes to the minimap. Crank that thing up to the BIGGEST size in settings, and glance at that thing every 3-5 seconds.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
10 months ago#15
8420 posted...
darkmoonbeam posted...
Mander1861 posted...

This. You really need to be on autopilot or something if you're in Bronze. Heck, you need to be actively making awful decisions to be placed so low, otherwise you (or your friend) would be placed around Silver 3, which is the median elo iirc. I'm talking constantly fighting and dying, making awful judgment calls, not warding, and getting your teammates killed by picking bad fights or the like. In addition, your builds and CS are probably awful. You can legit CS your way out of Bronze and into Silver if you know how to kill creeps and buy the correct items for your champion.

TC, let your friend know that she should stick to 2-3 champs in a role, maybe 2 roles if she's comfortable with them, and spam the crap out of them in normals until she understands how to not only play them thoroughly, but also is better at CSing and decision-making.

And start warding and gluing your eyes to the minimap. Crank that thing up to the BIGGEST size in settings, and glance at that thing every 3-5 seconds.

^ pretty much, on top of this, there are so many numerous resources out there that will help you improve, such as videos on youtube, guides, free coaching sites. etc. Can certainly suggest some if you'rte intrested, but they would be long watches.

sadly there isnt some 'magic pill' anyone can provide you on this message board that will improve your play, up to and including 'champion suggestions' where you pick them and skyrocket out of bronze.

That said, there are certainly champs we would recommend AGAINST playing, as having good fundamentals will outweigh anything else, and picking complicated champions will go directly against improving said fundementals.
13 years on, and yet still Zangoose cannot learn cut!
utterly ridiculous gamefreak! :3

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
10 months ago#16
Heimerdinger is kinda complicated to play, and Nami is squishy and I don't recommend. To be honest, tanky champions are best for new players, especially support. Support/top would be best to focus on, and pick tankier champions.
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
10 months ago#17
Have they hit diamond yet? No? Then meta doesn't matter.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Advice for someone who will be bronze 5 after promos
  • Topic Archived