Is it worth banning Warwick or Anivia?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is it worth banning Warwick or Anivia?

User Info: OshawottGuy4

OshawottGuy4
6 months ago#1
When I play as Rammus, Warwick drives me insane because the past two I fought got fed and the first three drakes were infernal drakes (just my luck because he can easily solo them). Anivia's also a pain because of the wall, passive, AoE slow and DoT, and endless wave clear.

Meanwhile, I can't ban the terrors that are Nasus or Zoe, so are they worth the bans?
Right, I'll do you for that.
Toxic people are just people that were abused in their childhood, are currently having a terrible life, and/or having no life.

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
6 months ago#2
Easy solution: Play Warwick and ban the other one that bothers you.

User Info: Key

Key
6 months ago#3
It doesn't really matter tbh. I permaban Rammus because I f***ing hate that champ
<:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;}]\\\\\\O=('-'Q)
(>'-')> <('-'<) ^( '-' )^ v( '-' )v <('-'<) ^(_ _)^ (>'-')> ^(^-^)

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
6 months ago#4
Yes, ban Anivia, a champion that is played 0.001% of the time.
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
6 months ago#5
HMandACFan posted...
Yes, ban Anivia, a champion that is played 0.001% of the time.

But is 1000% broken.

User Info: Motarcanus

Motarcanus
6 months ago#6
Yes, worth banning Warwick. Warwick is strong jungler right now, and doesn't really have strong counters. So he's worth banning if you are not playing him.

No, not worth banning Anivia. Anivia does counter you, just like any magic-damage mage with a ranged slow/stopping ability (other examples: Morgana, Lux, Ryze, etc). I think for Anivia, you need to play macro against her. She is only safe in lane pushing turrets, while you have high mobility. So you need to be putting map pressure elsewhere - if she is forced to roam, you can catch her in jungle/river, where she isn't as strong. In other words, you should be repeat ganking physical damage lanes: ideally, this would be your bot lane, so your ADC can get fed and eventually be able to 3-hit Anivia.

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
6 months ago#7
Anivia is one of the most broken champions in the game and has been for years. Good thing she's not played that much.
Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
6 months ago#8
Warwick, yes. Anivia, no.
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
6 months ago#9
I ban anivia every game. Immobile mage that hard counters assassins. Wtf. Also always feels great to dodge her only skillshot and then still be oneshot by just a tick of ult and an icicle.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
6 months ago#10
warwick maybe when all the tanks and khazix are banned

anivia pretty much never, she's no ones worst match up, maybe if you're playing some trash immobile mage with no wave clear but then you're inting anyways so who cares

fun fact anivia's wall can stop rammus's Q
LoL: (Malz, Anivia), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, HK, Pokemon Yellow
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is it worth banning Warwick or Anivia?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived