Think of 4 female champions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Think of 4 female champions

User Info: trollsbane17

trollsbane17
4 months ago#11
kt mf janna and caitlyn... i dont know how that would go but i wanna be there.
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
4 months ago#12
Janna, Lulu, Nami, Shyvana

I think it's pretty much just a fun time all round tbh. Shyvana might have a short fuse and breathe fire, but Nami would comically put out the fire, Lulu would roll on the floor laughing and Janna would just be sitting sipping on a cup of hot chocolate.
Friend Code: 3952-7289-8752

User Info: MarryMeAkaIi

MarryMeAkaIi
4 months ago#13
Leblanc
Ahri
Akali
Syndra

Leblanc is very formal and polite to her guests until she has a few glasses of wine and then she starts asking about everyone’s sex life.

Her and Ahri brag about how fast they can make a man climax and talk about their favorite positions. Ahri loves it doggy style and Leblanc loves the amazon position.

They turn their attention to Akali and Syndra who both became quiet once the topic of sex came up. Akali embarrassingly admits to still being a virgin and Syndra, despite also being a virgin, nervously lies and tell them that she and Zed has sex all the times.

Leblanc and Ahri teases Akali and asks why she hasn’t laid with Shen yet and questions their relationship. They give Akali advice on how to pleasure Shen, Ahri suggests that Akali acts submissive and give him oral while Leblanc suggests that Akali acts dominant and ride him like a filthy animal.

After more whine, Leblanc is so wasted that she brings out her “toys” to show Akali. Her toy box consisted of:

Leather handcuffs
Ball gags
Strap on for pegging men and ravaging women
Whips
Paddle for spanking
Pillow for your knees(for the men of course)
Ass destroying d****s
Spike covered leather bracelets and anklets
A leather choker that’s actually a remote control shock collar
A banana
A pregnant gerbil
An antique ukulele
A foldable chair
Bottles of water
European brand cereal
A toothbrush
A s*** load of toothpaste
A baby gazelle
A crossbow

Syndra and Akali want nothing more than to leave immediately

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
4 months ago#14
MarryMeAkaIi posted...
Leblanc
Ahri
Akali
Syndra

Leblanc is very formal and polite to her guests until she has a few glasses of wine and then she starts asking about everyone’s sex life.

Her and Ahri brag about how fast they can make a man climax and talk about their favorite positions. Ahri loves it doggy style and Leblanc loves the amazon position.

They turn their attention to Akali and Syndra who both became quiet once the topic of sex came up. Akali embarrassingly admits to still being a virgin and Syndra, despite also being a virgin, nervously lies and tell them that she and Zed has sex all the times.

Leblanc and Ahri teases Akali and asks why she hasn’t laid with Shen yet and questions their relationship. They give Akali advice on how to pleasure Shen, Ahri suggests that Akali acts submissive and give him oral while Leblanc suggests that Akali acts dominant and ride him like a filthy animal.

After more whine, Leblanc is so wasted that she brings out her “toys” to show Akali. Her toy box consisted of:

Leather handcuffs
Ball gags
Whips
Paddle for spanking
Ass destroying d****s
A banana
A pregnant gerbil
An antique ukulele
A foldable chair
Bottles of water
European brand cereal
A toothbrush
A baby gazelle
A crossbow

I was expecting this to be a @SpunkySix post.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 months ago#15
MarryMeAkaIi posted...
Leblanc
Ahri
Akali
Syndra

Leather handcuffs
Ball gags
Whips
Paddle for spanking
Ass destroying d****s
A banana
A pregnant gerbil
An antique ukulele
A foldable chair
Bottles of water
European brand cereal
A toothbrush
A baby gazelle
A crossbow

Is that you Spunky O__O
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
4 months ago#16
good post

User Info: 8420

4 months ago#17
MarryMeAkaIi posted...

A toothbrush

http://i.imgur.com/LccckWB.gif
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 months ago#18
@SpunkySix

Let's hear your creative ideas Spunky!
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: jukester

jukester
4 months ago#19
MF, Lux, Akali, Caitlyn

They agree to a 4-wife-1-husband marriage with me and buy me a mansion.
"i watched the first episode of The Apprentice when it premiered in January of 2004. figured i was good to skip the State of the Union." ~ Antallic

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 months ago#20
luigi33 posted...
The first champion that came to your head is hosting a sleepover party at her house. How well does it go?

Annie is hosting a slumber party and she invited Zoe, Tristana, and Rek'Sai.

It was one hell of a night.
What doth life?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Think of 4 female champions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived