Rengar changelist for PBE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Rengar changelist for PBE

User Info: Shadowrudude69

Shadowrudude69
3 weeks ago#1
https://mobile.twitter.com/RiotAugust/status/955878912864604160/photo/1

I'm so damn hype
PSN:Shadowru
LoL IGN: Shadowrudude

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
3 weeks ago#2
+25% AP on passive.
AP ratio on ult attack.

*Instalok plays in background*
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#3
Great idea, giving Rengar +25% AP passively when he can W->W for an instant 160% AP AoE nuke.

I mean, you're AP Rengar otherwise, but still.
League IGN: Terminus (currently Silver III)
Switch ID: SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
3 weeks ago#4
AP Rengar is back (please let this go live)
Crit Rengar is back (please let this go live)
No more swimming in clunkiness

I think I just got hard.

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
3 weeks ago#5
Maybe I'll finally bring back my classic Rengar.

It's legendarily bad.

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
3 weeks ago#6
So, as someone who has been the victim of rengar 100-0 bursting me out of the jungle this pre-season can someone explain why precisely these buffs were needed? Is this just rito placating the 10 rengar mains that haven been crying non-stop? I can accept these buffs as I suspect this will lead to him being nerfed to hell.

LePetitLoup
3 weeks ago#7
Bendetto posted...
So, as someone who has been the victim of rengar 100-0 bursting me out of the jungle this pre-season can someone explain why precisely these buffs were needed? Is this just rito placating the 10 rengar mains that haven been crying non-stop? I can accept these buffs as I suspect this will lead to him being nerfed to hell.

If anything, the old cycle of buffs and nerfs will return with this. Buff Rengar only to gut him later and buff after that is the standard cycle. Or, it has been before rework.

Anyway, the Q should be obvious. His current Q is way too clunky and unreliable. It does the job, but it opens up the window for your enemy to outright just walk away. Yeah, the animation is slow enough.

As for the rest? Well, it will help him so I dunno. They did lower his leap range though, so there's also that. A couple of small nerfs with the package. Stuff that will be just fine after some getting used to.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#8
The new gimmick build will be Protobelt Rengar, right?

Build 3 Ferocity, then Protobelt->W->W onto some poor squishy for a pretty stupid amount of magic damage.
League IGN: Terminus (currently Silver III)
Switch ID: SW-7303-4236-3720

LePetitLoup
3 weeks ago#9
TerminusEdge posted...

Build 3 Ferocity, then Protobelt->W->W onto some poor squishy for a pretty stupid amount of magic damage.

More like Protobelt will be pretty sweet on AP Rengar now for that exact reason. Ooooh I can't wait to blow someone up!

User Info: Elliotastico

Elliotastico
3 weeks ago#10
TerminusEdge posted...

It doesnt look like they reverted his Ferocity mechanics (with ult as well) back to the way it used to, so you can't store ferocity for an indefinite amount of time. Rip TripleQ
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Rengar changelist for PBE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived