PBE Preview: SWAIN

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. PBE Preview: SWAIN

User Info: metralo

metralo
3 months ago#61
idk the whole raven theme is still very in there, just because he doesn't turn into a giant raven (which, if it didnt have the model of a pile of dog vomit, you'd complain is too anime too) doesn't mean the theme is completely removed
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1298321979/image.jpg

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
3 months ago#62
metralo posted...
idk the whole raven theme is still very in there, just because he doesn't turn into a giant raven (which, if it didnt have the model of a pile of dog vomit, you'd complain is too anime too) doesn't mean the theme is completely removed

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99599915008_Lordofchange01.jpg

This is who swain was based off of. Without the transformation that is gone. Even in his originally splash art, he had feather skin barely noticeably on his wrist. That was a huge part of him, that he was really this demonic bird in human form. Now that is all gone and he looks more like a vlad rework.

It is also just really weird from a designer point of view to make him so similar to vlad in design and color palette. Generally you'd only do that if the characters were related lore wise, otherwise their characters don't stand out as much from each other. That is like basic character design theory.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
3 months ago#63
This will be a base failure. Cripple is much better,

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
3 months ago#64
audriuska12 posted...
*Sees invulnerability ult*
Crows is gonna flip his s***.
Also, E is apparently a skillshot. Not sure on P/Q.

Did I miss something? That page said nothing about invulnerable during his ult.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
3 months ago#65
I was just joking.
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
3 months ago#66
I miss the cane.

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
3 months ago#67
breakfastramen posted...
audriuska12 posted...
*Sees invulnerability ult*
Crows is gonna flip his s***.
Also, E is apparently a skillshot. Not sure on P/Q.

He was insinuating the drain effect makes you impossible to kill... there is no specific trait that would make him 'invulnerable' during ult... just that much harder to kill.

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
3 months ago#68
breakfastramen posted...

That was from the video, before the page went up. I saw him flying around with full health despite getting attacked, figured he's becoming invulnerable somehow. Apparently not.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 months ago#69
He doesn't... feel like Swain anymore. I mean he has the same playstyle (shifted from crippling warlock to soul-eater warlock) but all the bits that made him Swain are gone :/
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#70
kk so he's a statue that slides
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. PBE Preview: SWAIN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived