have there been any all-female teams since team siren?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. have there been any all-female teams since team siren?

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
5 months ago#21
TheIceRaptor posted...
How is no one commenting on how attractive their top laner is, my god.

She's the only one even resembling attractiveness. None of them are great.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
5 months ago#22
Bendetto posted...
SpunkySix posted...
Bendetto posted...
"We want to prove women can do this too, but we want to draw attention to our homogeneously sexed team, we will also post photos of us posing and trying to look attractive because we are committing 100% to making this team less about our effectiveness in-game and more about us having differing reproductive organs than the rest of you.

Even though we have gone out of our way to appear attractive to men and make the team essentially about our vaginas, we do not want inappropriate male attention... this is about gender equality you sickos."

I really do groan at that kind of marketing, especially when people act as if the women involved had no choice in the matter.

Yup, the real solution IMO is to have higher levels of female integration on all teams. An all-women team is not actually a step forward for women's equality here because the nature of the team is exclusionary to begin with...

I am not going to start clapping for a team of women when the mandate of the team was to have zero men on it. I would be much more happy to see a team open to both genders dominated by women. That would actually MEAN something.

I agree. The whole "this X is all women so deal with it" concept is completely counterproductive to me because if anything it only serves to highlight the fact that they're the exception that only exists to compare themselves to men.

She's the only one even resembling attractiveness

dumb and wrong
What doth life?

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
5 months ago#23
BurritoGod posted...
TheIceRaptor posted...

You forget most gamefaqs posters are neckbeards with a relationship history of half a hand. They'd think any average girl was hot.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
5 months ago#24
Nobody here is such a casanova that they should find any of those girls ugly beyond understanding why someone would be attracted to them without needing to be some weirdo.
What doth life?

User Info: LeSeul_Dieu_Vie

LeSeul_Dieu_Vie
5 months ago#25
first sextuple female team?
#1 Aurelion Sol on GameFAQS
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: TheIceRaptor

TheIceRaptor
5 months ago#26
AllGodsDie posted...
BurritoGod posted...
TheIceRaptor posted...

You forget most gamefaqs posters are neckbeards with a relationship history of half a hand. They'd think any average girl was hot.

I mean attractiveness is subjective, i'm sure a lot of "Neckbeards" have the same desires as the most attractive men/women in the world, but they just settle for lower standards because they're less desirable and their field of play is much smaller.
Will not change this sig until i hit 200 Pounds.

User Info: lonelymule

lonelymule
5 months ago#27
Ridelwofr posted...
Flash Wolves Girls:

http://www.flashwolves.com/uploads/news/11202947_825237367558760_2176094663202956892_o.jpg

This board has really low standards if any of these girls pass for attractive. One of them is pushing a 7 at best and the rest are uggggly.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
5 months ago#28
I'd let their top top. :^)

User Info: shokan_warrior

shokan_warrior
5 months ago#29
BurritoGod posted...
TheIceRaptor posted...

This too
never don't give up

User Info: shokan_warrior

shokan_warrior
5 months ago#30
lonelymule posted...
Ridelwofr posted...
Flash Wolves Girls:

http://www.flashwolves.com/uploads/news/11202947_825237367558760_2176094663202956892_o.jpg

This board has really low standards if any of these girls pass for attractive. One of them is pushing a 7 at best and the rest are uggggly.

Hey

Fat b*****s need love too and 5 aint all that bad

Just dont marry anything thats not at least an 8, 8.2 minimum
never don't give up
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. have there been any all-female teams since team siren?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived