Enjoying my 12 days ban

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Enjoying my 12 days ban

User Info: Katanab

Katanab
4 months ago#1
Playing other games, and going into old acounts to troll people like they did to me.
VII>VIII>IX>VP>PE>LOL>BOF3>SMRPG>BOF4>TOV>TOD>FFT>
Worst game ever ---> FF XIII

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
4 months ago#2
Can’t even take you seriously when you don’t even list BOF2, and rank FF7 and 8 above 9. I’m trying to figure out if there is a single aspect of your persona that isn’t crafted to troll people.
GT: Gus Plus

Katanab
4 months ago#3
FF 7 is above 8 and 9...just see the sales chart...

breakfastramen
4 months ago#4
Katanab posted...

Avatar is a better movie than most others in existence by that logic. But hey, if your sig is just a low tech infographic on cross-platform RPG sales, then I guess thanks for providing that info to the community in such an opaque fashion.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
4 months ago#5
Shoot for a perma when the 12 day is over, then you can ride this enjoyment forever!
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

Katanab
4 months ago#6
breakfastramen posted...
Katanab posted...

Avatar is a better movie than most others in existence by that logic. But hey, if your sig is just a low tech infographic on cross-platform RPG sales, then I guess thanks for providing that info to the community in such an opaque fashion.

i don't give a sh about what you think of my taste

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
4 months ago#7
Katanab posted...
breakfastramen posted...
Katanab posted...

Your logic is what's truly hilarious and sad, sales =/= Quality. Get called out on it and you get butthurt, no wonder you got banned if you act like such a child, lol.

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
4 months ago#8
13's the best but it does take a certain maturation and understanding of real world religion and mythological structures. This guy got shove'd out of the FF boards so he needs to troll somewhere, why not League?

breakfastramen
4 months ago#9
KainFourteh posted...
Katanab posted...
breakfastramen posted...
Katanab posted...

Your logic is what's truly hilarious and sad, sales =/= Quality. Get called out on it and you get butthurt, no wonder you got banned if you act like such a child, lol.

Fun s***, starting to see why politics are f***ed. Grown children in suits.

breakfastramen
4 months ago#10
CraiCrushna posted...
13's the best but it does take a certain maturation and understanding of real world religion and mythological structures. This guy got shove'd out of the FF boards so he needs to troll somewhere, why not League?

I went to the FF15 board since I just got the game to see if I could find some nice hints and advice, so I wouldn't be wasting time in Ascension on trees that suck, etc. Turns out the whole board is a s***show...including the people who weirdly insist that FF13 is the best. I don't have a hate boner for it like so many do, and I know it's a personal preference thing (I prefer the FF13 combat system to FF15, and I think it was a good innovation on turn-based). I just personally like open world exploration with lots of sidequests and hidden nooks and crannies and minigames to explore, and I found FF13 to simply be far too linear until the final act.

But I also know my preferences aren't absolute truth, which is why I prefer playful jabs at RPG rankings over butthurt. I thought he'd fire back at my FF9 preference, or something fun like that.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Enjoying my 12 days ban

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived