LOL riot wtf !!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mhahq

mhahq
4 months ago#11
MarryMeLebIanc posted...
Normally I’d tell hard stuck support mains to just play Zyra but it looks like you would just feed twice as hard on her.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go tell my cousin that he’s no longer the worst support main I’ve ever seen

why dont u paly with me and tell me where/when/how i suck
PSN: MoeMyName

mhahq
4 months ago#12
Gangryong posted...
You feed almost every match. Either stop dying and start looking for your mistakes or keep blaming your teammates and dropping to B5.

Also, your build path is so trash. Go to probuilds.

remdemtion, wards and shoes trash?

btw i mute all
they talked alot

mhahq
4 months ago#13
Phatbeast69 posted...
You’re doing something wrong, and it’s probably taking risks that aren’t worth it.

thank you,,, i see it now
dying for behind/clueless team mate isnt worth it

i'll keep that in mind

User Info: slacker03150

slacker03150
4 months ago#14
am I the only one who increased in rank with placements? I ended preseason at silver 2, got placed at silver 1 and that was with botching the last 2 games of my placements horribly.
I am awesome and so are you.
Lenny gone but not forgotten. - 12/10/2015

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
4 months ago#15
slacker03150 posted...
am I the only one who increased in rank with placements? I ended preseason at silver 2, got placed at silver 1 and that was with botching the last 2 games of my placements horribly.

Last games don't matter as much. The MMR is really unstable at the beginning of placements, and with more games played it gets more and more refined. So your biggest swings in MMR will be if you hit an early win streak, and also happen to get placed against higher MMR players in the matchmaking range.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 months ago#16
and doing bad in all of them. you better not have a "bad game" for 14.3 years to let the odds balance back out.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 months ago#17
mhahq posted...
MarryMeLebIanc posted...
Normally I’d tell hard stuck support mains to just play Zyra but it looks like you would just feed twice as hard on her.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go tell my cousin that he’s no longer the worst support main I’ve ever seen

why dont u paly with me and tell me where/when/how i suck

get a replay of a game where you sucked but dont know why. so we can roast you but also explain why you are bad and how you can avoid being a low elo scrub.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived