POLL: which role/lane based meta is the BEST/most fun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. POLL: which role/lane based meta is the BEST/most fun

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
4 weeks ago#1
which is you favorite meta to play in and why? - Results (61 votes)
Assassin meta
24.59% (15 votes)
Mage meta
13.11% (8 votes)
Bruiser meta
27.87% (17 votes)
ADC meta
8.2% (5 votes)
Tank meta
6.56% (4 votes)
Support meta
6.56% (4 votes)
some other role/lane meta
1.64% (1 votes)
I love them all
4.92% (3 votes)
I hate them all
6.56% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
(vote for the worst/one you hate the most in this one: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/76224528 )

I love assassin metas the most because I'm a mid player who plays assassins a lot, but I also like bruiser metas (as long as they're not too tanky) and mage metas, I think those metas capitalize on the most fun parts of league (fighting rather than farming)
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
4 weeks ago#2
Assassin meta for sure. In norms it's fun to one shot people and even in ranked when an assassin one shots someone at least they don't 2v5 and drain tank the whole team like tank/support/ADC meta.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: trollsbane17

trollsbane17
4 weeks ago#3
why do people like assassin meta so much? i mean its fun to one shot but not fun to be one shot no matter who you play, there is nothing you can do against assassins other then cc, but when you have kat blinking around the map insta killing you, how are you supposed to counter that?
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#4
Bruiser meta.

It keeps all roles relatively relevant due to how most of them can be kited/CC'd to death.
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
4 weeks ago#5
HipsterSora posted...
Bruiser meta.

It keeps all roles relatively relevant due to how most of them can be kited/CC'd to death.

I CAN"T HEAR YOU KLEDS RUNNING AT ME AT 50000 MILES EACH HOUR
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

thedarklordx3
4 weeks ago#6
@trollsbane17 posted...
there is nothing you can do against assassins other then cc, but when you have kat blinking around the map insta killing you, how are you supposed to counter that?

what kind of character has no CC isn't tanky enough to survive any kind of burst and doesn't do enough damage to kill her first?

mages have CC, assassins can kill the other before the combo is over, tanks and bruisers can take a hit (try bursting down a jax or a darius or xin or garen without being 5 kills or 3 levels ahead), etc.

so who is it that can't deal with assassins? teams full of feeders that let kat be 8/0 before she leaves lane? ADCs with a squishy support?
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

thedarklordx3
4 weeks ago#7
weird that best is less popular

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
4 weeks ago#8
Assassin, bruiser, mage. In that order. Because those are also my favorite classes to play as and against. In that order.

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
4 weeks ago#9
Assassins are too f***ing dumb. When they're strong, they offer absolutely no interaction and the fights are over in a matter of milliseconds.

The game is at its best when the meta is not focused on feeding a single team member. When you can run a damage threat in literally every role and have a decent chance of doing well.

The closest to that would be whenever both carry top laners and top tanks are viable.
League of Legends: https://tinyurl.com/BrBard
PSN: LightningLoops

thedarklordx3
4 weeks ago#10
scaler24 posted...
Assassins are too f***ing dumb. When they're strong, they offer absolutely no interaction and the fights are over in a matter of milliseconds

If you main an immobile squishy with no CC sure
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. POLL: which role/lane based meta is the BEST/most fun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived