So, what's the deal with Syndra?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So, what's the deal with Syndra?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#1
43% winrate high elo (probuilds)
47% winrate elsewhere (champ.ggez)

But she doesn't feel bad to play. When I die it feels like it's because I made a mistake, or I didn't ward, or I didn't flash something I should have. I feel like her laning is super strong still, and she does decently after in the mid-late granted that she got ahead with her laning.

Is it her lack of utility or mobility? Pure damage concerns in the mid-late if she's not ahead? Too easily f***ed by ganks or something?
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
1 month ago#2
Q>Stun>R is entirely too complex for the majority of league's midlane playerbase.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
1 month ago#3
Press R doesn't work anymore, more importantly xerath is just way better right now, n so is azir
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

HipsterSora
1 month ago#4
Hm, yeah, I did notice that I was unable to kill a Jinx with Q W E R today. I think I still killed her after tho?
Shrug. It was weird. I later made it my mission to oneshot her, and it just took a few extra Qs set up for R damage.
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#5
If you hit someone with E, don't you knock them OUT of comet range? Lol
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#6
Stop watch. That's it. A free zhonyas to cancel her ultimate makes her awful.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: trollsbane17

trollsbane17
1 month ago#7
BurritoGod posted...
Stop watch. That's it. A free zhonyas to cancel her ultimate makes her awful.

bossvinny posted...
Press R doesn't work anymore, more importantly xerath is just way better right now, n so is azir
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
4 weeks ago#8
syndra needs a better passive.
i am i.

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#9
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
syndra needs a better passive.

Tbh idek what her passive is. I assume it’s just the balls and max leveling abilities gives them the extra component? Feels kinda like those should be the passives of each individual ability and she should get some kind of actual scaling passive

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
4 weeks ago#10
After 1 year of high elo spamming her, it's good that she's trash atm.

Until they rework her ult, let her stay there.
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So, what's the deal with Syndra?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived