I've already confirmed EUNE more toxic than EUW, but I was not ready for this...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I've already confirmed EUNE more toxic than EUW, but I was not ready for this...

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
4 weeks ago#1
https://imgur.com/ZPa5n8X
Four years playing. This has to be the first time anything like this happens.

Context:
Bad level 2 all-in where I realized it's going to turn ugly and tried to back out while the guy committed harder. We both got killed for it. He goes "again no support" in all-chat.
Some time later, after I've got us a handful of kills with truly pinpoint Q's, he asks if I wanted to play with him. I refused at first, citing the above moment. After a lot of clutch plays he complimented, this comes in chat after I slipped up and missed a Jax jumping on him. That was so far outside what I've come to expect of people I've actually decided to accept the apology.
I mean, we lost the game anyway in the end, but I'm not even mad about that.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
4 weeks ago#2
Obviously photoshopped.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
4 weeks ago#3
and i want sry

https://imgur.com/a/b0Neg

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
4 weeks ago#4
No skin

C'mon...
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

audriuska12
4 weeks ago#5
Gangryong posted...
No skin

C'mon...

It's my level 18 EUNE smurf. I don't really have many skins on it since I haven't actively played on until preseason. Hell, I've only scrounged together one or two keys on it so far...
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: condre

condre
4 weeks ago#6
I cried a little
MH Tri: Piseldur (87YWGL EU servers)

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
4 weeks ago#7
Something is going on in EUNE, I too saw a guy say "sorry" today
https://i.imgur.com/MdBl39Q.jpg
Not changing this sign until Vladimir and Anivia gets nerfed, started 28 sep 2017

audriuska12
4 weeks ago#8
*stares motherf***erly*
I just realized that the Tristana was the same one that I had the game before it, that played completely awful and started inting.
Nevermind, removing this guy when I log in.
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: KRDsonic

KRDsonic
4 weeks ago#9
I've had someone apologize to me after flaming me only once as well. Back during the days of team builder. I was Tahm Kench, and my adc was a Jinx who had TERRIBLE positioning and kept trying to all-in when she obviously couldn't. I would eat her after she'd get herself cc'd, then she'd just go straight back in and die and spam ping me and "i just want a support who can keep me alive"

I just told her that literally no support could save her with how she was playing and that she needed to focus on positioning and calm down, and she actually apologized after her 3rd death or so and said she was just having a bad day.
Sona hotfix: Breasts made smaller to better represent her new aerodynamics. - Enclosure

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#10
audriuska12 posted...
*stares motherf***erly*
I just realized that the Tristana was the same one that I had the game before it, that played completely awful and started inting.
Nevermind, removing this guy when I log in.

i've actually heard of people who were trolling apologize and ask to queue up with the person they're trolling so they can subtly make them lose games lol
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I've already confirmed EUNE more toxic than EUW, but I was not ready for this...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived