Nasus is terrible design

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nasus is terrible design

User Info: shokan_warrior

shokan_warrior
3 months ago#61
@SirFeed
never don't give up

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
3 months ago#62
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Plus Swain can actually teamfight.

Ha. Ahahahaha!

Oh boooooy.

Nasus teamfighting is super easy. Drop E > Q the weakest member > W stuff like Yasuo and stuff that can run away > R if you're in a pinch > PENTAKILL

Easy peasy

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 months ago#63
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
no. what you missed was i was rediculously ahead of nasus there. he presses tab during that so you can see for yourself.

And how did you get ahead if nasus is so OP? Because Swain is more so, duh.

CrowsB4Hoes posted...
and dont get me started on how executioners is so balanced it was probably the reason i didnt win that with still at least 25% hp left.

You had thornmail, you were both receiving reduced healing.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Rajamic

Rajamic
3 months ago#64
scaler24 posted...
Honestly, you could just remove Klepto and you would solve half the issues in this game right now.

You wouldn't even need to remove Klepto. Just *either* put a significant CD on it's ability to give you a potion or remove the ability for it to give you a potion that restores mana. I mean come on Riot, there was a reason you removed mana pots from the game, and it was because they were impossible for you to balance early game around.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#65
kkeevv posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
no. what you missed was i was rediculously ahead of nasus there. he presses tab during that so you can see for yourself.

And how did you get ahead if nasus is so OP? Because Swain is more so, duh.

CrowsB4Hoes posted...
and dont get me started on how executioners is so balanced it was probably the reason i didnt win that with still at least 25% hp left.

You had thornmail, you were both receiving reduced healing.

not sure if bronze. nasus early game is bad vs lane bullies back then. shocker, swain is a lane bully. so of course i would smash him early. the point is he could have been 0-10 and that wouldnt change a damn thing by the time he got 3 items like the video shows. toxic design. meanwhile swain dies 1 time in lane and proceeds to be worthless for the rest of the game. GEE maybe champions who get trashed in lane should....be trashed for at least a solid portion of the game. who knew destroying someone in lane should actually mean something. apparently not to nasus. strange thing called balance. you shouldn't set to far behind only for it to not matter because you bought a triforce and a damn righteous glory.

also thornmail didnt have GW back then. and even if it did, bramble vest wasnt a thing so imagine buying the entire thornmail 2K+ gold for reduced healing while nasus would just spend 700 gold for executioners. Attack Damage Games protecting their AD champs as usual
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 months ago#66
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Attack Damage Games protecting their AD champs as usual

Nasus isn't an AD champ, he's a scaling tank.

CrowsB4Hoes posted...
not sure if bronze

Gold, so the same thing

The treatment is working!!
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 months ago#67
LePetitLoup posted...
MarryMeLebIanc posted...
Stopped reading there

Shame

Stopped reading there
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
3 months ago#68
Skystrike70 posted...
Stopped reading there

And then you'll get mad at me making too many sexual furry topics because you don't read what else I have to say. Kk

User Info: PrivateBiscuit1

PrivateBiscuit1
3 months ago#69
I always said that Nasus needs to lose 10% of his stacks on each death. It encourages people to focus him in order to kill him, encourages Nasus to try and survive more, and makes it so he can't just gets stacks and one shot everything with enough time. And 10% isn't enough to totally make him worthless, because that can get made up with more farming, but obviously take a little bit more time to get back to that much strength if he focuses on farming. But it encourages aggression from the other team to catch him and try to keep him down.

My 2 pennies.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
3 months ago#70
PrivateBiscuit1 posted...
I always said that Nasus needs to lose 10% of his stacks on each death. It encourages people to focus him in order to kill him, encourages Nasus to try and survive more, and makes it so he can't just gets stacks and one shot everything with enough time. And 10% isn't enough to totally make him worthless, because that can get made up with more farming, but obviously take a little bit more time to get back to that much strength if he focuses on farming. But it encourages aggression from the other team to catch him and try to keep him down.

My 2 pennies.

healthy gameplay mechanics are not welcome here, GTFO
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nasus is terrible design

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived