I did my one ranked match for the season for the mission.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I did my one ranked match for the season for the mission.

User Info: KRDsonic

KRDsonic
6 months ago#1
Why do supports STILL not buy sightstone? Not that I'm complaining, since it gives me an advantage as a support main, but I still don't get it.
https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3496500521/215445111?tab=overview

These builds. I didn't realize how bad Bronze I/Silver V players were. Almost no one buying control wards as well. No red trinkets on enemy team. 96 cs Zoe at 25 minutes. Actually pretty much everyone has low cs. Was this game just a fluke or is low Silver always like this? And if it is always like this, how are people not able to carry themselves out of this?
Sona hotfix: Breasts made smaller to better represent her new aerodynamics. - Enclosure

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
6 months ago#2
sightstone gone in 8.2 haha
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

User Info: flamepillar

flamepillar
6 months ago#3
Fun fact! Liandrys combine cost is 50 gold less than ss buy. Long live mage supports :)

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
6 months ago#4
pretty sure that not understanding the value of a sightstone or map vision in general is a sure sign you will not climb very far.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
6 months ago#5
Now do part two of the mission that requires you to play the other nine placement matches.
SW-7303-4236-3720

flamepillar
6 months ago#6
Bendetto posted...
pretty sure that not understanding the value of a sightstone or map vision in general is a sure sign you will not climb very far.

mfw I'm just making a joke but someone thinks I'm serious

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
6 months ago#7
flamepillar posted...
Bendetto posted...

hello. I wasnt referring to you at all and in fact did not consider what you wrote at all when making that post. it was a general statement and not me trying to be witty or w.e

flamepillar
6 months ago#8
Bendetto posted...
flamepillar posted...
Bendetto posted...

hello. I wasnt referring to you at all and in fact did not consider what you wrote at all when making that post. it was a general statement and not me trying to be witty or w.e

Mb I thought it was the accusatory 'you' and not the general you. Can't wait for all the tier 2 support items to get nerfed soon Dx

User Info: hedoesitforfree

hedoesitforfree
6 months ago#9
Pretty normal. People in Silver just stop trying to cs properly when midgame rolls around, just constant shoving of every wave using QWE on cooldown.

User Info: KRDsonic

KRDsonic
6 months ago#10
TerminusEdge posted...
Now do part two of the mission that requires you to play the other nine placement matches.

k. I'm 2-2 so far. Every game has been a clown fiesta and usually has one person who gets super fed and carries, or gets super fed but is bronze and doesn't know how to carry with their lead and throws the game. It's been amusing.
Sona hotfix: Breasts made smaller to better represent her new aerodynamics. - Enclosure
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I did my one ranked match for the season for the mission.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived