Vayne right clicked me for 80% of my hp then spammed her mastery

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Vayne right clicked me for 80% of my hp then spammed her mastery

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
6 months ago#1
I couldn’t even comprehend that level of skill and mechanics.

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
6 months ago#2
Playing vayne after you have the items to do damage is easy.

Getting there is harder.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: 8420

6 months ago#3
typhone004 posted...

Getting there is harder.

As someone who considers himself something of a Vayne main, there is very little stopping me from scaling nowadays. In fact, Draven is the only matchup that gives me trouble, and Relic Shield sustain is really, really dumb.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
6 months ago#4
8420 posted...
typhone004 posted...

Getting there is harder.

As someone who considers himself something of a Vayne main, there is very little stopping me from scaling nowadays. In fact, Draven is the only matchup that gives me trouble, and Relic Shield sustain is really, really dumb.

Abuse while you can! i hear its getting nerfed ey
13 years on, and yet still Zangoose cannot learn cut!
utterly ridiculous gamefreak! :3

User Info: 8420

6 months ago#5
darkmoonbeam posted...
8420 posted...
typhone004 posted...

Getting there is harder.

As much as I love Vayne, I'm dying to see some Ashe and Lucian buffs. I'd rather they not touch Vayne and make it so others can bully her. I feel like Lucian falls off after second back, like I'm shooting darts from a Nerf gun and not purifying shots of light, he feels AWFUL tbh. -_-
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
6 months ago#6
darkmoonbeam posted...
8420 posted...
typhone004 posted...

Getting there is harder.

It'll be buffed even stronger a week later

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
6 months ago#7
typhone004 posted...

Getting there is harder.

fleet footwork, overheal, relic shield, shield support, vamp scepter

you're now immune to damage, have more sustain than vlad, and get a free lane phase. you see, vlad/swain are considered toxic because their healing is op and sooo broken (vlad ill give. swain i wont). but an adc can get all those things i mentioned, sustain harder than swain+vlad combined, and this is no problem whatsoever says Attack Damage Games. just now are they nerfing relic. but warlord--- i mean fleet foot which is the real problem of course isn't getting nerfed XD

what's more fun than chunking [random adc here] to 50% just to have them heal it all up 3 seconds later with a 350 gold relic shield, free masteries, and 900 vamp scepter? what's more interactive than having a soraka in your pocket at all times just by running the build i posted? why aren't you excited right now?

why didnt riot learn their lesson from warlords? are they that oblivious to how bot lane works?
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: TehDuuuDeAbides

TehDuuuDeAbides
6 months ago#8
There just shouldn't be a keystone that gives sustain. All it does is allow adcs to safely scale without much effort or risk effectively eliminating their weaknesses.
''Teh DuuuDe abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. Teh DuuuDe. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.''

User Info: SupraGT

SupraGT
6 months ago#9
I'm a Vayne main and she is busted. It pisses me off I can't pick her since she is banned every match. The next champ that i enjoy playing is ashe and she is trash.

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
6 months ago#10
SupraGT posted...
I'm a Vayne main and she is busted. It pisses me off I can't pick her since she is banned every match. The next champ that i enjoy playing is ashe and she is trash.

Welcome to the club buddy. Riot kicked all my mid laners to the curb while they continue to jerk off ad carries.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Vayne right clicked me for 80% of my hp then spammed her mastery

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived