Faker's weakness is nasus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Faker's weakness is nasus

User Info: profzX

profzX
3 months ago#1
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/year-in-review-2017#/summoner/kr/hideonbush

He has a 100% lossrate to him. Now i don't feel so bad about losing to nasus any more
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
3 months ago#2
I really don't see what is so great about Nasus. Then again, whenever I play him my bot lane feeds 10 kills by 15 minutes.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
3 months ago#3
I like when nasus is on the other team... typically afk farms while we win a 4v5 match until 30 mins
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
3 months ago#4
The ones that "afk farm" for the entire game are bad. He's extremely good at split pushing and doing so effectively applies a lot of side lane pressure, which can often discourage the other team from grouping elsewhere. The ones who are only last hitting to get q stacks while the enemy team groups for objectives are garbage. Good nasus's know when to be last hitting, when to hard push for towers, and when to back off. If you do all that correctly, you'll still get a ton of stacks and it won't be like your team is 4v5.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
3 months ago#5
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
I really don't see what is so great about Nasus. Then again, whenever I play him my bot lane feeds 10 kills by 15 minutes.

infinite scaling champs are dumb and dont rely on items only to scale. thats nasus is dumb

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
3 months ago#6
aryanbrar posted...
NEOhawk-Curse posted...

infinite scaling champs are dumb and dont rely on items only to scale. thats nasus is dumb

There are quite a few champs who s*** on Nasus and have the potential to starve him out. But they (Riven players, ahem) try to play aggro right away when really they should be letting him push the first two waves, freezing outside turret, and smashing him whenever he goes to farm from that point forward. What is he going to do at Lv. 4; roam? Probably not the best use of his time, especially from a Nasus POV. If he sits near your turret, he's an easy gank. Even if he's smart and doesn't push the wave, you won't need to break the middle of the lane, and you'll have an advantage until six.

He may try to shove the wave with E, but then you can just take some minion aggro to freeze and he can't punish you really. Plus he'll run out of mana really fast.

Granted, I'm not a good player, but this strategy works best for me against Nasus and against me as Nasus, and I've seen some high level players doing/recommending the same (ICU, for instance).
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
3 months ago#7
Well whoo pee doo then can't wait to beat his ass!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Faker's weakness is nasus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived