Really skilled Yasuo? Or Windwall script?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Really skilled Yasuo? Or Windwall script?

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
3 months ago#11
YorickvsRiven posted...
Bendetto posted...
Alright alright. Noted that without a video for context this was entirely useless.

next time you try to make an outlandish claim, consider posting evidence.

sorry senpai. I will return to the outlands

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 months ago#12
goes without saying that anivia’s q is slow as f*** lol even if you cast it at HIS melee range, chances are that the yasuo was the one who decided to get that close and would expect you to panic and throw out your q to stun him before he could get off any dmg. he’s not gonna waste his ww on your e because it does s*** dmg unless he’s been debuffed by either your ult or q.

also, your q is on a lower cd than his ww, so were you just missing all the other times?
i am i.
(message deleted)

User Info: imnotamonkey

imnotamonkey
3 months ago#14
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
goes without saying that anivia’s q is slow as f*** lol even if you cast it at HIS melee range, chances are that the yasuo was the one who decided to get that close and would expect you to panic and throw out your q to stun him before he could get off any dmg. he’s not gonna waste his ww on your e because it does s*** dmg unless he’s been debuffed by either your ult or q.

also, your q is on a lower cd than his ww, so were you just missing all the other times?

tc must be terribad at the game if he thinks a yasuo would ww an unempowered e instead of the ranged slow/stun.
i imagine a bunch of inner jungle wukongs would have a problem with anivia too. seeing that anivia does counter them

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
3 months ago#15
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...

I see some leading questions that I perceive as you trying to get me to admit that I missed my skill shots.

Naw dawg, I wasn't missing it all the time... If you want to take apart what I said then I will clarify that I was landing my Q on him but whenever the CD on his WW was up he would always nail it.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Really skilled Yasuo? Or Windwall script?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived