Does getting hypercarried make you feel bad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does getting hypercarried make you feel bad?

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
1 month ago#1
#feelsbadman

I had a game last night where our top laner nasus won the entire game for us and all we had to do was not feed. He legit just split pushed the entire game (im pretty sure he muted us all) and was in his own world. Didnt interact with anything or anyone outside of top lane, just stomped it (didnt help he was vs Zac).

I thought myself and the other 3 roles were getting close to getting my mid inhibitor and I check my mini map to see Nasus 1v5ing their team, destroying his inhib, and making it to nexus turret before dieing.

I had to burn my TP just to be in the nexus explosion... I get upset if I am not in the camera pan to the nexus sploding.

Yeah so this basically didnt feel good as a win at all. I get that me and my team mates did our part by not losing lane but still...

Nasus is balanced.

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#2
Swallowing your pride to get carried is a skill.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
1 month ago#3
I think one of my personal issues with is is that I am still trying to git gud so when this happens I dont actually learn anything or improve.

User Info: sahilmohammad

sahilmohammad
1 month ago#4
no. because I'm sure you have those game where your team is 1 kill vs enemy 20 kills. this time you were on the winning side. it evens out in the long run.
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
1 month ago#5
I’ve never been hypercarried
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#6
yes very much so unless it's a promo game or smth

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
1 month ago#7
Nah. I've had games where I went something like 20/6/13 and still lost. Getting hyper carried evens out games where I tried to 1v9 and failed, so I'll take it.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#8
A win's a win.
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
1 month ago#9
It's give and take. Sometimes you carry, so sometimes RNGesus blesses you with a carry in return. Most of the time you get AFKers, flamers, or feeders though.
FC: 4828 7900 0716
Currently playing: Clash of Clans (level 119 - near max TH9), Tri Force Heroes, League of Legends (Jungle, Support), Metroid Prime Trilogy
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does getting hypercarried make you feel bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived