How the hell do you lane against Garen and Maokai right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How the hell do you lane against Garen and Maokai right now?

User Info: RedPixel

RedPixel
3 months ago#11
Captain Teemo on duty!
Working in a team is great! It always helps to have someone else to blame.

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
3 months ago#12
RedPixel posted...
Captain Teemo on duty!

Yeah, Garen is my favorite lane as Teemo. I can start boots or long sword, red ward, and 1-2 pots to protect me from ganks while I make his life miserable.

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
3 months ago#13
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
reminder garen is a tank
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

User Info: Lord Ephraim

Lord Ephraim
3 months ago#14
Olaf vs. Garen/Maokai? Stop maxing Q. Max W and they can never kill YOU. Maokai will run out of mana long before you even come close to being at half health. If garen is spinning at you, just throw an axe and run away and engage when it's on cooldown.

Sounds like to me you're getting ganked too much.
SNARGLEBLAGH

User Info: Pogo_Marimo

Pogo_Marimo
3 months ago#15
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
UnderwaterAir posted...
If you believe what gamefaqs has been crying about you just take an adc top against them and win. lol

Good luck.

i mean vayne is a harder counter so that isn't far off. lucian probably wouldnt be bad either or quinn. and that's pretty much all the adcs play top.

personally, i would just go kogmaw top to abuse how tanky top lane is. but i think we all know if the enemy team wasn't completely stupid i would be ganked every 3 seconds.

Any top laner with any engage potential would destroy Kog'maw top. Kog isn't even strong against tanks until he has an AS item and fully leveled his W, and he has none of the mobility and self-peel that actually decent top lane ADCs run (Vayne, Quinn).
// BEAUTY IS NOT LOVE - LOVE IS NOT MUSIC - MUSIC IS THE BEST - WISDOM IS THE DOMAIN OF THE WIZ--WHICH IS EXTINCT //
http://www.last.fm/user/Pogo92

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 months ago#16
Le_Seul posted...
tc are you serious
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How the hell do you lane against Garen and Maokai right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived