How the hell do you lane against Garen and Maokai right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How the hell do you lane against Garen and Maokai right now?

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
7 months ago#1
Olaf use to be my go to champ for them but after the rune rework these f***ers are immortal.

User Info: Le_Seul

Le_Seul
7 months ago#2
tc are you serious
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
7 months ago#3
Le_Seul posted...
tc are you serious

I’m dead serious.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
7 months ago#4
reminder garen is a tank
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
7 months ago#5
fun fact: garen's spin shred armor
LoL: (Malz), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, HK, Pokemon Yellow

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
7 months ago#6
If you believe what gamefaqs has been crying about you just take an adc top against them and win. lol

Good luck.

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
7 months ago#7
i've been having great success taking tristana top vs them, they just cna't do anything.

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
7 months ago#8
UnderwaterAir posted...
If you believe what gamefaqs has been crying about you just take an adc top against them and win. lol

Good luck.

Just pick 5 ADCs and win every match.
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
7 months ago#9
UnderwaterAir posted...

Good luck.

i mean vayne is a harder counter so that isn't far off. lucian probably wouldnt be bad either or quinn. and that's pretty much all the adcs play top.

personally, i would just go kogmaw top to abuse how tanky top lane is. but i think we all know if the enemy team wasn't completely stupid i would be ganked every 3 seconds.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
7 months ago#10
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
UnderwaterAir posted...

Good luck.

i mean vayne is a harder counter so that isn't far off. lucian probably wouldnt be bad either or quinn. and that's pretty much all the adcs play top.

personally, i would just go kogmaw top to abuse how tanky top lane is. but i think we all know if the enemy team wasn't completely stupid i would be ganked every 3 seconds.

yeah, taking ADCs top is great until you account for the target you just painted on your back for ganks. I would camp TF out of your lane if I was JG and saw a squishy ADC top. Just make your life MISERABLE.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How the hell do you lane against Garen and Maokai right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived