Hashinshin confirms assassins are garbage ADCs replaced them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hashinshin confirms assassins are garbage ADCs replaced them

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
7 months ago#31
YorickvsRiven posted...
Mages who can lane fine vs assassins (aka all the mages anyone plays/are assassins according to you):
Orianna
Syndra
Azir
Xerath
Swain
Vlad
Anivia
Malzahar
Viktor MAYBE (definitely after the buffs)
Cass
Ryze
probably more i cant remember rn

Mages who can't:
Brand??
Veigar??
TF?

Guess which list has more. Btw reminder:

YorickvsRiven posted...
btw i'm not counting broken assassins as assassins, only the ones i play. also not counting garbage mages.

ori is an assassin. doesnt count

syndra is OBVIOUSLY an assassin. point and click delete button/job is to kill 1 isolated person in 1 rotation = assassin. why did you include her? doesnt count.

azir is broken and doesnt count. that would be like me saying gnar beats X. well duh. gnar has a perfect lane phase. same logic applies to azir. nobody beats azir. anyone who "beats" him goes even and eventually gets outscaled anyway.

xerath not only is broken, has so much range he can lane against ANYTHING. even then, a zed or lb could very easily gapclose and kill him. but whatever, ill give you xerath even though his only defense vs an assassin is a situational stun.

vlad/swain dont count. not only did i acknolwedge they can beat assassins already, i clearly said the only reason they can do it is because they are basically tanks (and not traditional mages) and assassins cant kill tanks (usually).

malz is an assassin (duh) so why include him? assassin vs assassin doesnt count.

nobody beats anivia. doesnt count. refer to my gnar analogy. its not just assassins she does well against. she does well vs EVERYTHING because of her ridiculously safe kit.

karma? lol i mean i guess...she's not even a real mage but whatever.

viktor? absolutely not. same category as brand. drop your fish net or die. that does NOT constitute "laning" against an assassin.

cass is an assassin. doesnt count

ryze ill put in the swain/vlad category but ill give you him as he has things in hit kit to deal with assassins. mainly his movespeed, shield, and root. and since assassins tend to be melee, he's good in that situation. i still think leblanc would destroy him though.

tl;dr i love how you list assassins when you claim mages can lane/beat assassins. THAT PROVES it takes an assassin to beat an assassin while most other traditional mages lose. you did it subconsciously and didnt even know it.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
7 months ago#32
Okay you're just trolling at this point.

Btw i never said they beat them i said they can LANE vs them, aka be impossible to kill and perma-waveclear (Viktor etc and I said MAYBE so stfu). Also Ryze DESTROYS LB and probably Zed too (idk tho, don't play ad cancers). Actually pretty sure Ryze beats everyone with this cancerous Abyssal Mask build. Gut him and buff assassins.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 months ago#33
Mages can't beat assassins if you narrow your definition of "mage" to "literally just Swain and Sol" and broaden the definition of "assassin" to "every single other mage", I guess.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
7 months ago#34
Voidgolem posted...
Mages can't beat assassins if you narrow your definition of "mage" to "literally just Swain and Sol" and broaden the definition of "assassin" to "every single other mage", I guess.

I would've thought anivia would be considered a pure mage...

User Info: AeternaNocturne

AeternaNocturne
7 months ago#35
Hash is a moron. Was great watching him flame SuperMetroid, then get paired against and feed SuperMetroid.
Dog wrote status; macke pumblinc please to share. I said. Dong lauogh at me.

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
7 months ago#36
I love how I can tell Crows' posts before I actually see his name now. Lul.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hashinshin confirms assassins are garbage ADCs replaced them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived