Hashinshin confirms assassins are garbage ADCs replaced them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hashinshin confirms assassins are garbage ADCs replaced them

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
9 months ago#11
Ya_dun_goofed posted...
And knowing Hash(from what I've seen of him) he probably went in like a moron, died, then immediately blamed the Jungle rather then him making a dumb play.

FTFU :)
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: PlsGodDontBanMe

PlsGodDontBanMe
9 months ago#12
Hash has never had good insight ever.

Especially concerning top lane or Jax. Stop bringing him up here. People watch hiss tream to see him rage and f*** up, not because hes a good player.
Paintballreturns:Jesus Christ Raptor you're a terrible Mod stop banning me because you're butthurt.

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
9 months ago#13
I walked into lane once to acquire some cs and suddenly boom, Kassadin outta nowhere. Riftwalks onto me and I'm dead in .2 seconds.

I've got no evidence and I'm highly exaggerating my experience but still, nerf Kassadin.
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
9 months ago#14
he's not wrong
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
9 months ago#15
And we needed him to say it why exactly? I thought this was common knowledge by now.

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
9 months ago#16
Hash makes the argument that Jax should be able to duel anyone, and that LeBlanc is bulls***. That was how he signed off for the night.

Thoughts?
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
9 months ago#17
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Hash makes the argument that Jax should be able to duel anyone, and that LeBlanc is bulls***. That was how he signed off for the night.

Thoughts?

He thinks the problem with LB is her perma kitting of melees (WEWREWEW, etc), which I can agree with, I'm totally fine with Riot removing her E altogether if they give her her damage and assassination potential back.

Actually I'm pretty sure Riot have started saying her E is problematic themselves which proves how f***ing clueless they are. Just before her second rework they were literally saying her E is her most healthy ability and they are definitely keeping.

These morons have no idea what they're doing, and iirc they even thought LB just after the rework would be too weak (??) and decided to buff her Q damage sometime in Preseason 7. Then competitive started and she got gutting after gutting, still they had no idea why she was strong (W-E) and kept nerfing random s*** for no reason. Balanced.

EcchiBaka posted...
I walked into lane once to acquire some cs and suddenly boom, Kassadin outta nowhere. Riftwalks onto me and I'm dead in .2 seconds.

I've got no evidence and I'm highly exaggerating my experience but still, nerf Kassadin.

Yea, this never happened. Stop trolling.

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
9 months ago#18
EcchiBaka posted...

Cmon d00d this is totally anecdotal and proves nothing.

BUT OMG ADC 100% WIN RATE PLZ DELETE RITO
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger
~Dennis~

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
9 months ago#19
NEOhawk-Curse posted...

Thoughts?

how is he wrong about leblanc though lol? as for jax dueling everyone, he's wrong there and he wants jax to be the greatest thing ever for some reason. and like i always say, stevens 1 tricks jax to challenger 453456455 times easy. even without this knowledge i could have told you jax is balanced/strong so idk wtf hash is complaining about. stevens may say jax isnt amazing but clearly jax is strong enough and that's all that matters.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
9 months ago#20
assassins exist to make it so you can't play a mage mid

that's it

they'd destroy adcs right now if it wasn't for the fact that tank supports are literally unkillable and can just sit in their adc's hitbox
LoL: (Malz), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, HK, Pokemon Yellow
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hashinshin confirms assassins are garbage ADCs replaced them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived