Anyone know the top tier supports currently?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Anyone know the top tier supports currently?

User Info: Garnesy229

Garnesy229
6 months ago#1
I main Leona and play Alistair when she gets banned/picked. II probably have 1000 games as support leo and desperately need to learn a new one. I don't really like the super squishy supports but would be up to trying one out if they are top tier. Thoughts?

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
6 months ago#2
all of them
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
6 months ago#3
Leona, Alistar, Janna, Janna, Janna, Janna, Lulu, Janna, Janna, Janna, Soraka, Janna, Nami, Janna, Janna.
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: Garnesy229

Garnesy229
6 months ago#4
Gangryong posted...
Leona, Alistar, Janna, Janna, Janna, Janna, Lulu, Janna, Janna, Janna, Soraka, Janna, Nami, Janna, Janna.

Janna or lulu might be fun, kind of the opposite of leo, super disengage.

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
6 months ago#5
Garnesy229 posted...
Gangryong posted...

Janna or lulu might be fun, kind of the opposite of leo, super disengage.

From your playstyle you might like Thresh and Blitz. Nautilus maybe, but he's weaker.

The problem is, you need to hit hooks to be effective. While the shield supports are braindead.

You have to ask yourself if you want to have fun or gain freelo and be a disgusting janna/lulu player.
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
6 months ago#6
Mage "supports". Xerath, Brand, Vel'Koz, Zyra, etc.

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
6 months ago#7
Gangryong posted...

The problem is, you need to hit hooks to be effective. While the shield supports are braindead.

Considering 1 hook = 1 kill it's not such a harsh tradeoff
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
6 months ago#8
Leona, alistar, Leona, alistar, leona, leona, leona. Those ardent supports have to play extremely well to beat you.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: madcat7673

madcat7673
6 months ago#9
Ali, Leona, Braum
I do not support heterosexuality in any way.
https://puu.sh/voAq6/8e82e18df8.jpg

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
6 months ago#10
doesnt matter what support you pick as long as its not an ap support

from there it doesnt matter because support items are so hilariously overloaded, they play the game for you. buy 2-3 shield items or 2-3 buff/heal items and proceed to casually hover near your adc to make him immortal
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Anyone know the top tier supports currently?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived