season 8 in two days what are your GOALS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. season 8 in two days what are your GOALS

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
6 months ago#51
To become a Zed main

User Info: Lord Ephraim

Lord Ephraim
6 months ago#52
Not go 0-10 in placements because of hardcore trolls and afks. I've had more afks in my ten placements than over 100 ranked games in Gold/Plat. Trolls will always ensure you have to claw your way out of bronze for the 5th time.
SNARGLEBLAGH

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
6 months ago#53
Lord Ephraim posted...
Not go 0-10 in placements because of hardcore trolls and afks. I've had more afks in my ten placements than over 100 ranked games in Gold/Plat. Trolls will always ensure you have to claw your way out of bronze for the 5th time.

I feel your pain.

Two seasons ago at the start of the season I was 2 wins to 22 losses.

Shortly after that I was 7 wins to 48 losses.

These losses WERE NOT my fault.
Granted, I know I'm not even close to being a great player but I will say that I'm a decent player.
I can place into gold easily and my highest have been diamond 4. Back years ago when I was playing a lot I would settle into platinum and then lose interest in the game.

So, two seasons ago I went 7-48 at the beginning of the season.
Every game I was in literally one or two allies would afk from the start. Multiple games one person would go 0-3 and then disconnect and never come back. Multiple more games someone would go 0-3, then an ally complains about them and they disconnect immediately. It was just non-stop instant lose conditions for me. I tanked my scores every game trying to save the game and more than a few times I raged at the other players because it was getting so frustrating. The saddest games were towards the end when I would get thrown into a 3v5 against bronze players. I'd be doing decently killing them one by one and trying to control the map. Then my two allies would do something completely contrary to my efforts and lose the game. In fact, of the 7 games that I won I think 3 of them were 3v5 where my two other allies actually listened to me. I used to have the replays of these games saved.

When I stopped getting trolls in my games I got free and easy wins against bronze players.

I ended that season in Gold 2 or something playing mainly support Thresh and Zyra (thanks, awesomely perfect dynamic queue). My ending win/loss was something like 90-75.
From 7-48. I'm pretty proud of myself for that season.

That was the only season I ever had to do that.
All the other seasons for placements I get into gold right away and basically quit or place into plat right away and still quit. >_>

User Info: zeke_highwind

zeke_highwind
6 months ago#54
My goals are to play less league (not hard with college classes) and hopefully get some general improvement. If I happen to roll gold rank out after 5 seasons of silver, I'd not complain, but my focus is less rank and more general skill improvement.

For my less attainable goal, I want to try and learn to play one of Lee, Nid, or Rengar, mostly for the hell of it.
LoL IGN: Zeke Highwind
I'm done convincing others of who I am, done putting on a show in a desperate attempt to be likeable; I am me. -linkblade
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. season 8 in two days what are your GOALS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived