Ashe Essence Reaver or Infinity edge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ashe Essence Reaver or Infinity edge

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
1 month ago#1
i recently feel like playing alot of adc again and spamming alot of ashe, i like her kit, even tho she is not the strongest adc.

so im in pickle here ER or IE rush because IE give immediate power unlike ER which delays it but give insane ULT CD? like 40 sec

iv'e also been thinking of taking something like ultimate hat secondary tree to replace ER so i dont have to get it
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
1 month ago#2
Both.

But generally go ER first.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#3
I say IE if you're fed, ER if you're behind.

bossvinny
1 month ago#4
Ridelwofr posted...

i figured it be the other way around, why would i make myself weaker getting ER if im already behind?
Fc 117780215154 eevee

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#5
bossvinny posted...
Ridelwofr posted...

i figured it be the other way around, why would i make myself weaker getting ER if im already behind?

Ashe's attacks against targets she previously slowed deal 110% of her AD in physical damage, +X% AD further bonus damage, X being her crit chance, and X also being multiplied by 1.5 if she has IE.

In exchange for this, she can't actually crit normally. IE adds a LOT of consistent bonus damage to her, but ER lets her cast more.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: 8420

4 weeks ago#6
You rush IE if you're ahead to press your lead and make it so you do damage and they can't fight you. You get ER if you're even or behind to get CDR for W slows, map awareness and picks with E and R.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: iAku

iAku
4 weeks ago#7
bossvinny posted...
Ridelwofr posted...

More CDS = More Volley, More Vision and importantly more Arrows to provide more Utility despite lacking damage since behind to enable your Team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xq8BZgTF9c

bossvinny
4 weeks ago#8
iAku posted...
bossvinny posted...
Ridelwofr posted...

More CDS = More Volley, More Vision and importantly more Arrows to provide more Utility despite lacking damage since behind to enable your Team.

ok, i was worry about being useful faster but i forgot ashe most useful is not dmg but utility
Fc 117780215154 eevee
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ashe Essence Reaver or Infinity edge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived