So if you're an adc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So if you're an adc

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#11
warlords let every adc stay in lane infinitely with their sustain and somehow this is healthy and productive gameplay. riot "removes" warlords and brings it back but this time under the guise of "fleet footwork". swain's healing design i unhealthy and toxic because reasons. but adcs can heal 10x more than swain for free through the use of a mastery that does all the work for them but this is perfectly fine.

welp time for me to rush executioners on all the supports i play once again. you'd think the morons who went out of their way to create thornmail would have used a tiny bit of common sense and completely remove warlords/fleet but i guess not. now we have overheal cancer combined with targons cancer combined with shield bots adding to the cancer. if you ever see a nautilus rushing exec, it was me.

bot lane sure is fun and exciting
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: HastetheDavid44

HastetheDavid44
1 month ago#12
I play Press the Attack more than Fleet Footwork, only really run that on Jhin.
Leader of the Forge Academy: "To be specific I said "sup sloots" channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HastetheDavid444 3DS FC- 0705-3755-7134

User Info: Asheki

Asheki
1 month ago#13
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
warlords let every adc stay in lane infinitely with their sustain and somehow this is healthy and productive gameplay. riot "removes" warlords and brings it back but this time under the guise of "fleet footwork". swain's healing design i unhealthy and toxic because reasons. but adcs can heal 10x more than swain for free through the use of a mastery that does all the work for them but this is perfectly fine.

welp time for me to rush executioners on all the supports i play once again. you'd think the morons who went out of their way to create thornmail would have used a tiny bit of common sense and completely remove warlords/fleet but i guess not. now we have overheal cancer combined with targons cancer combined with shield bots adding to the cancer. if you ever see a nautilus rushing exec, it was me.

bot lane sure is fun and exciting

Oh come on stop whining and just kill their adc. They can't sustain when they're dead.
-Memento Mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated as 'remember you are mortal' 'remember you will die'.
-Cogito Ergo Sum, Je pense, donc je suis.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So if you're an adc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived