what's the fastest way to get to 30?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what's the fastest way to get to 30?

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
6 months ago#11
PokemonYoutube posted...
Buy XP boosts and play Twisted Treeline bots, IIRC.

Make sure your games last longer than 8 minutes though, but yeah this
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
6 months ago#12
leveling is cancer i usually just buy accounts
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
6 months ago#13
I could give you one, I have some leveled up from when friends start. Has enough for a few champs but not for a name change.

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
6 months ago#14
I've been leveling a new account for like the last month and spamming TT and the odd ARAM. I'm still only half way there (16 or 17) and only received enough BE to unlock TWO champs the entire time. Balanced.

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
6 months ago#15
LikesToCry posted...
I could give you one, I have some leveled up from when friends start. Has enough for a few champs but not for a name change.

Feel free to give me the account if TC doesn't want it. I'm a very kind and nice person and deserve it. I could give you a little something in return too. ;)

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
6 months ago#16
iirc beginner bots give full xp until level 10ish and then after 20 intermediate bots give like 80% xp. Post 20 you might as well play aram or a rotating game mode because they'll give you the fastest average game times, otherwise you can just norm but it'll be a bit slower.
Tiltproof

User Info: DarkSoulsJunkie

DarkSoulsJunkie
6 months ago#17
The TT thing used to be a lot faster back whenever it was before Riot regulated the exp flow of the different game modes and made that particular method of grinding more in line with the other ways (though I do believe it is still the fastest?)

You could take a level 1 no exp account and FLY to 30 with the quickness.

Nowadays my exp grinding is done with a mix of everything, but I've taken to doing SR AI more as I have a good way to ensure the match doesn't end super early but also make sure it closes out once you hit the magic 20:00 mark.
Souls that are Dark appear to be starkly lit in the fire where always they'll spark.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what's the fastest way to get to 30?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived