what's the fastest way to get to 30?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what's the fastest way to get to 30?

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#1
game mode, boosts, strats, etc. what is the confirmed fastest way to grind?
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 months ago#2
Buy XP boosts and play Twisted Treeline bots, IIRC.

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
3 months ago#3
Just buy a lvl 30 account for like 30 bucks

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
3 months ago#4
Ask someone on here for an account

User Info: Le_Seul

Le_Seul
3 months ago#5
MarryMeLebIanc posted...

Idk if the prices are still correct but a fresh level 30 is only 10-15
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#6
MarryMeLebIanc posted...

ive done that before but i want to grind this one out this time

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#7
PokemonYoutube posted...

ok thanks. i do remember tobias saying he did treeline and got to 30 in 2 days or something insane. granted this was before crystal meth replaced IP and rune changes, so not sure how level progression has impacted that.

edit: tobias leveled so quickly riot banned his account because they thought it was botted to 30. they unbanned it later though

User Info: Asheki

Asheki
3 months ago#8
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

ok thanks. i do remember tobias saying he did treeline and got to 30 in 2 days or something insane. granted this was before crystal meth replaced IP and rune changes, so not sure how level progression has impacted that.

Well unless you're going to buy a champ you're going to be stuck with the champs the game will give you on your first levels of opening level up capsules... Which the ones I know are Ashe then Garen then Brand. So depending on what you end up with it might be a pain if you're not having fun enough grinding. + whichever are free so at least if you're lucky---
-Memento Mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated as 'remember you are mortal' 'remember you will die'.
-Cogito Ergo Sum, Je pense, donc je suis.

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#9
Asheki posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

Well unless you're going to buy a champ you're going to be stuck with the champs the game will give you on your first levels of opening level up capsules... Which the ones I know are Ashe then Garen then Brand. So depending on what you end up with it might be a pain if you're not having fun enough grinding. + whichever are free so at least if you're lucky---

i have the champs i want already. i just need the fastest way to 30. ill be looking to do treeline for now

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
3 months ago#10
ARAM if you're playing at night is pretty fast since it's full of bots so you win most of the games especially if you have bought decent aram champs. Queue times might be longer than TT though.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what's the fastest way to get to 30?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived