Volibear in a nutshell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Volibear in a nutshell

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
7 months ago#11
depends what team comp you have. he’s s***ty in some and really good in others. same applies with every other champ lol
i am i.

User Info: OshawottGuy4

OshawottGuy4
7 months ago#12
I miss my main. His problem is that he's peeled so easily and Vayne, his biggest counter, is being played a lot.
Right, I'll do you for that.
Toxic people are just people that were abused in their childhood, are currently having a terrible life, and/or having no life.

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
7 months ago#13
imnot12 posted...
Supp1 posted...
WATCH AS I SLAP YOUR s***, WITH MY STATIC ELECTRICITY. Just let me get close enough... please?

[Immediately gets pelted with cc and ranged projectiles]

here is the thing. if a tank is trying to get close to your team and the enemy team blows cc and their abilities on him that is a good thing. that means there are 4 other people who can go in without having to worry about said cc.

The thing is, you don't even have to blow anything on him. One stun is enough to get rid of him. The guy is garbage, he offers ZERO utility other than slapping one target and flinging it back.

He's like a brain damaged Singed.
The side of the fence that we climb determines who's afraid

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
7 months ago#14
baltoboulbobbi posted...
Voli struggles getting close to the enemy team? Well look at this 200 iq solution

1. Go to your adc
2. Peel for your adc with your more than decent peeling tools
3. ???
4. profit

Suddenly Voli's weakness is gone when the enemies come to him instead

We both know he's awful at this... it beats running endlessly into the enemy team but it really doesn't fix his problems.
"the ABSOLUTE LAST THING ANY adc needs right now is a nerf." - Crows

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
7 months ago#15
HagenEx posted...
He's like a brain damaged Singed.

Spoilers: Singed's "rework" is just deleting him and then buffing Volibear
What doth life?

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 months ago#16
"I WILL RUIN YOUR ANUS IF I LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO AA ANY OF YOU."

*gets immediately destroyed by incidental AoE or assassin burst despite passive/SV*

granted this applies to literally every bruiser without an instant gapcloser/instant burst, so it's arguably working as intended. Still feels bad if you get fed and then can't actually -do- anything with it, though.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
7 months ago#17
Gangryong posted...
they should give olaf ult to volibear

Make his E have some tenacity / CC immunity component like his bro Ornn. Then he can blow it early for better chance to reach the enemy or save it for maximum effectiveness.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
7 months ago#18
Volibear has been redundant since the WW rework.

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
7 months ago#19
I actually find him kind of frustrating to fight against as a melee, but then again I have so little experience against him that it's hard to tell. I probably just suck at fighting him, unlike, say, Darius, who I see frequently and know how to fight pretty well by now.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: GrandDart

GrandDart
7 months ago#20
imnot12 posted...
twfanatic posted...
imnot12 posted...
Supp1 posted...
WATCH AS I SLAP YOUR s***, WITH MY STATIC ELECTRICITY. Just let me get close enough... please?

[Immediately gets pelted with cc and ranged projectiles]

here is the thing. if a tank is trying to get close to your team and the enemy team blows cc and their abilities on him that is a good thing. that means there are 4 other people who can go in without having to worry about said cc.

the reason he fails so hard at solo q is because no one wants to be that guy or no one thinks " hey they whithered snared and condemned voli why arent we attacking them again?"

i really hope youre trolling here

of course you'd hope that. because otherwise you would have to actually think of a response

No offense dude but you're not thinking this either.

The thing with Voli is that he lives or dies on his ability to flip an out-of-position target with his Q, that's the only thing that it's need to be stopped in a tf involving him, you don't need to "blow up your CC or abilities" on him, a mere slow, root or stun is enough, and once Voli loses his surprise factor (or surprise flip) he is no longer useful because everything else about his kit simply suck balls and provides very low damage output and zero utility.
Play under your own rules. Success will eventually come.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Volibear in a nutshell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived