Volibear in a nutshell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Volibear in a nutshell

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
7 months ago#1
WATCH AS I SLAP YOUR s***, WITH MY STATIC ELECTRICITY. Just let me get close enough... please?

[Immediately gets pelted with cc and ranged projectiles]
<3 Soraka, Janna, Sona, Nami, Lulu, Kindred, Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: imnot12

imnot12
7 months ago#2
Supp1 posted...
WATCH AS I SLAP YOUR s***, WITH MY STATIC ELECTRICITY. Just let me get close enough... please?

here is the thing. if a tank is trying to get close to your team and the enemy team blows cc and their abilities on him that is a good thing. that means there are 4 other people who can go in without having to worry about said cc.

the reason he fails so hard at solo q is because no one wants to be that guy or no one thinks " hey they whithered snared and condemned voli why arent we attacking them again?"

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
7 months ago#3
they should give olaf ult to volibear
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
7 months ago#4
And yet when he does get on them...

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
7 months ago#5
The thing is as a tank the rest of his team should be doing something useful while he's attracting all the attention and CC from the enemy team then if he's still alive he can fall back for a second for his passive to expire so he can get back into the fight.

If you're trying to solo carry as Volibear then you better be keeping an eye on what your team is doing (and communicating here and there) instead of mindlessly charging the enemy and flaming your team for not helping you when you die in a 1v5.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
7 months ago#6
imnot12 posted...
Supp1 posted...

here is the thing. if a tank is trying to get close to your team and the enemy team blows cc and their abilities on him that is a good thing. that means there are 4 other people who can go in without having to worry about said cc.

the reason he fails so hard at solo q is because no one wants to be that guy or no one thinks " hey they whithered snared and condemned voli why arent we attacking them again?"

i really hope youre trolling here

User Info: imnot12

imnot12
7 months ago#7
twfanatic posted...
imnot12 posted...
Supp1 posted...

i really hope youre trolling here

of course you'd hope that. because otherwise you would have to actually think of a response

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
7 months ago#8
Voli struggles getting close to the enemy team? Well look at this 200 iq solution

1. Go to your adc
2. Peel for your adc with your more than decent peeling tools
3. ???
4. profit

Suddenly Voli's weakness is gone when the enemies come to him instead
Not changing this sign until Vladimir and Anivia gets nerfed, started 28 sep 2017

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
7 months ago#9
baltoboulbobbi posted...
Voli struggles getting close to the enemy team? Well look at this 200 iq solution

1. Go to your adc
3. ???
4. profit

Can't peel for your adc if your adc is instantly dead.
<3 Soraka, Janna, Sona, Nami, Lulu, Kindred, Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: refmon

refmon
7 months ago#10
Supp1 posted...
baltoboulbobbi posted...

1. Go to your adc
3. ???
4. profit

Can't peel for your adc if your adc is instantly dead.

"Flip the zed"

LUL
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Volibear in a nutshell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived