Riot could make so much bank by doing stuff like this

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot could make so much bank by doing stuff like this

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 months ago#1
Selling map skins, minion skins and announcer packs. Why are they not doing this? Do they not want more of my money?!?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 months ago#2
what they should really be doing is pumping out ultimate skins and 1800 skins
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#3
small indie company.

pls understand
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: pwiggler

pwiggler
3 months ago#4
that requires riot to actually do alot of work, and that is something tencent isnt a huge fan of.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 months ago#5
PokemonYoutube posted...
announcer packs

DotA 2 and Smite probably ate up most of the announcers. If they got any form of exclusivity on even half the ones they got, Riot's potentially looking at an unpleasant journey into that.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
3 months ago#6
I want mouse cursor options
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 months ago#7
kkeevv posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
announcer packs

DotA 2 and Smite probably ate up most of the announcers. If they got any form of exclusivity on even half the ones they got, Riot's potentially looking at an unpleasant journey into that.

Oh come on, there's still a million properties they could go for, and on top of that they could just do what Blizzard has done and make announcer packs for characters from the game. I don't even play League anymore and I'd lose my s*** for a Jinx announcer pack.
What doth life?

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#8
kkeevv posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
announcer packs

...not really? I mean, you're not going to have Axe doing Axe things over in League, you might, however, be able to get Azir.

assuming riot can afford the $ per Shurima.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 months ago#9
kkeevv posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
announcer packs

I was thinking more along the lines of using League characters. Who wouldn't want the announcer to be Teemo, Jinx, Tahm Kench, Kled, Aurelion Sol, Jhin, Xayah, Vel'Koz, Galio, Evelynn, Urgot or Azir?

User Info: XelaroC

XelaroC
3 months ago#10
PokemonYoutube posted...
kkeevv posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
announcer packs

I was thinking more along the lines of using League characters. Who wouldn't want the announcer to be Teemo, Jinx, Tahm Kench, Kled, Aurelion Sol, Jhin, Xayah, Vel'Koz, Galio, Evelynn, Urgot or Azir?

Evelynn XD

“Your team has destroyed a turret... shame, I wanted to feel it inside me...”
Bullets 4 EVVVERYONEEE C:!!!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot could make so much bank by doing stuff like this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived